CHAPTER THREE the Witch

Jayson's pov

"Ready?" I questioned while she nodded in response. "Remember, go left and I'll go right... and no matter what happens do not, I repeat, do not look back." I warned and she nodded again.

The guys got closer as we waited for our cue.

"Now" I signaled making her run to the left while I pretended to take the right. When she was out of site, I looked back to the man who was grinning like someone who just won a lottery.

"Want to be the hero of the day? To bad your story's gonna end here"

"Didn't anyone teach you how to flaws?" I said with my signature smirk on my face noticing his yellowish teeth.

He quickly closed his mouth shut making the other guys chuckle. He sent them all glares shutting them up.

"Oh and how is your nose" I glanced at his bleeding nose.

"You are going to pay for that" he said before launching towards me, I swiftly moved out of the way making him stumble slightly.

I let out a slight fake yarn taunting him with my hand to come get me.

He growled before taking off once more making me move again but this time I elbowed him right in the waist sending him stumbling slightly.

I sent him a casual smile when I noticed him fuming angrily as he clenched his fist tightly.

The other men were about to attack but he stopped them from interfering.

'I think this guy has a death wish.'

I narrowed my eyes at his hand which held a gun tightly, so tight I could literally see his knuckles turning white.

'Oh that's not good, is it?'

'Yup, he definitely has a death wish.'

'Not now Parker!'

He launched at me once... twice before hitting my rib cage sending me flying into a brick wall before hitting the ground.

'Oh now he's done it.'

'Calm down, I'm sure he didn't mean it. Maybe you guys should seat and laugh over it. Sounds good?'

'Yeah, while we're at it, we can bake some cupcakes too.' I thought sarcastically.

I and Parker 'a.k.a my conscience a.k.a the other side of me aka my good/bad side a.k.a... I think you get it' don't usually get along, but we have one thing in common... we are both pacifists but when we get annoyed, there's no stopping us.

I was pulled off the ground and was thrown out of the alley into a wall sending a sharp pain down my spine.

'Ooh, that's ganna hurt tomorrow.'

'Not helping.'

Smirky over here walked closer to me and placed me in a choke hold. I struggled as I tried to pry his hand off my neck.

'I don't like where this is going.'

"You should have gave me the girl when I asked" he said tighten his grip. "And now you're gonna die you worthless little basterd"

'Oh shit.'

I don't curse but Parker on the other hand...

I snapped my eyes open angrily, the look on his face told me iris were a different hue.