CHAPTER ELEVEN Crazies

Jayson's pov

After about one hour or so, I was done rearranging the place.

Taking a sip out of my latte, which I got from the kitchen some minutes ago

Taking a sip out of my latte, which I got from the kitchen some minutes ago. I can't believe this place actually have a latte machine, and not just that, also a cappuccino and a coffee machine.

I fell unto my bed with a sigh and picked up the letter that was on the bed while caressing my pendant.

The letter read,

'All students should be at the conference hall by 8:00 pm once the bell rings and should be in their rooms or common rooms by 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. By 7:00 am all students should be in their respective classes and shouldn't be seen outside for any reason. Classes starts at 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Lunch are served in the cafeteria while breakfast and dinner are to be eaten in your dorms with the provided food items if wanted. The rest of the rules and regulations would be announced at the conference but until then, have a wonderful time.'

Two neatly folded papers fell out of the small letter and I opened one.

It was a time table which read:

Semester time table for Jason Nathaniel Cornelius...

'Do they always have to spell my name wrongly?' I thought and like before a 'y' appeared in between 'Ja' and 'son' and I scoffed before continuing to read.

7:00 am - 9:00 am
Professor Everett Hodgkin - spells and magic

9:00 am - 11:00 am
Professor Longclaw - history

11:00 am - 12:30 pm
House captain Max - elements training.

12:30 pm - 1:30 pm breakfast

1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Professor Cromwell - weapons training and combat

3:00 pm - 4:00 pm lunch

4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Professor Lloyds - flying (learning how to use your wings).

"Wings?" I mumbled.

'You're a Phoenix dummy' Parker rolled his eyes knowingly.

6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Free period

8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Professor Hogs - sports.

10:00 pm Dinner and free time.

11:00 pm night curfew.

I opened the other revealing a map of the school.

I was examining it when 'BroZone's back' by 'Justin Timberlake' started to play.