CHAPTER THIRTEEN Friends? Or foes?

Ivan's pov

"Run!" Jayson's voice called out. I snapped my eyes open and was immediately consumed in darkness then in a flash of light, I was on a battleground. "Ivan! Run!"

"Jay?" I looked around noting my surrounding.

There was fire everywhere, dead supernaturals laid lifeless at my feet and everywhere else.

The battleground was filled with not just piles of bodies of unliving supernaturals, but that of some weird looking creatures as well as a whole lot of blood that made me feel nauseous.

Looking down at my clothing, I realized I was no longer in my Pjs anymore, instead, I had on some kind of leather armor and a pretty slick metal looking sword unsheathed and covered with some black liquid which I assumed was blood in my right hand.

"Ivan!" Jayson's voice called out again, I spun around and spotted him about fifty feet away from me.

He had on some sort of clothing, with flames on both hands and a scowl on his face. He wasn't facing me, so I could only see half of his face.

I smiled and was about yelling out his name when I noticed another being just in front of him.

It had horrifyingly large horns, shape claws, large fengs that sent a shiver down my spine and a...

'Wait, is it's skin... red?'

It let a bone chilling laugh and went straight into Jayson.

"JAY! No!" I screamed running towards him. He fell to his knees with a loud grunt.

He slowly looked upward at me weakly and whispered, "run".

I kept on running but, it felt like the more I ran, the further he was from me.

Soon his eyes went pitch black causing me to stop midway. He slowly got to his feet and his hands immediately caught fire and so did his hair.

"J...Jayson?" I whispered and he snapped his head towards me and I froze.

He had a glared on and then, his eyes caught fire.

"Run" he smirked then busted out laughing.

It wasn't Jayson's voice.

Soon, huge black and white wings appeared behind him, large horns grew on his head, talons sprouted out of his fingers and then his teeth were replaced with long shape fengs.

He flew to the sky where three blood moons stood and let out yet another laughter.

"Jayson!"

********

"Jayson!" I jolted up with sweat dripping down my face.

Looking around me, I took in my environment and then took a deep breath.

"It's just a dream." I whispered to myself.

I got to my feet and made my way out of the small yet cozy hut.

Stretching alittle, I was welcomed by the bright morning sunlight and colorful butterflies, birds and faeries flying around me in a delightful manner.

"Hi Ivan" a voice said.

Looking around, I saw my cute little friend, Fayre.

She was a light faery.

And yes, I've only been here for a day but I already have a friend... three actually.