CHAPTER FIVE Run

Jayson's pov 

"How dare you!" A voice boomed out. The sky was red with three red moons one bigger than the other. And there was a girl with red hair, eyes, slightly sharp red wings... well, let's just say everything about her was red... well apart from her skin though. She also had quite long fangs.

Soon, I was somewhere else entirely.

"Umph" a voice called out.

"Sorry" I said not actually in control of my words.

Now, I am sitting on a lounge laughing maniacal with someone.

"Help!" A voice forcefully pulled me out of the happy image.

"Where are you?" I asked looking around finally realizing I was at the center of an endless void.

"JAY! jay" the voice soon faded.

"Where are you?" I mumbled to myself.

Soon, there was fire all over the place with cries of pains which echoed all around me with the sickening laugh that followed. I held my ears tightly trying to block out the sounds of pain and horror in my head, it's torture.

"Luc... th... a... com..." a voice whispered.

I still held my ears tightly.

The syllables where between the rains of screams and pain that rushed like water.

"What?" I questioned quietly before kneeling down as tears slipped down my eyes with my hands still on my ears.

"Luca... the... are... come..."

"I... I don't understand"

"Lucas, they are coming" the voice was finally clear... not loud, but clear.

"Who is?"

"Wake up Lucas, they are coming" the voice whispered.

Soon something shook me violently, it felt like I was floating and then had been thrown back to the earth violently.

I jolted up from the bed with sweat slipping down my face. "We need to go" I rushed out.

"You don't say?" Ivan said sarcastically before getting off my bed as quickly as she could giving me some space to climb off my bed.

"Where's mom?" I asked struggling to get my pants on.

"Stalling them" she peeped through my door making sure no one was there. "What did you do this time?"

I let out a chuckle slightly rubbing the side of my neck where my birthmark coated my skin "funny story" I started and she turned around and sent me a bone chilling scowl "I may or may not have beaten an entire gang of of angry jocks" I chuckled awkwardly at the end.

"What?!" She whisper-yelled.

"There was a girl and..." I rambled.