1.

Radha's p.o.v

I love Krishna.
Radha is only made for Krishna.
The world knows, everybody knows, that Radha and Krishna belong to each other. He is special to me, he makes me feel loved and that makes me fall for him even more. He always listens to all my problems, all my thoughts, all my jokes, no matter how silly they are. He is a very good friend, a good lover, a good listener, a gentleman and he is perfect. He is the finest, loveliest, most beautiful person I have even seen. And saying that is even an understatement. He is a pure soul, he deserves to be happy.

The only problem is that he is a commoner, he is not a prince and neither a warrior. He is just a shepherd and nobody would wed the princess to a mere shepherd. But, no mountain, nor sea, no thing in this world can keep us apart. Because he is my world to begin with. Only him and I can. But I would never.

I was lying with him in his little cottage, it was raining lightly, the smell of petrichor was flowing in my veins. My mind was flooded with his thoughts. The rain was echoing the rhythm of his heart, his fingertips were sliding down my face, cold yet I could feel the warmth. The warmth of love.
I love him. But I don't think that sums it up. I adore him. I love him like this light rain deeply from the chambers of my heart.