7.

I could not resist now.
Krishna Singh of Ramgarh arrived with the proposal of marriage. It was expected.
People were talking about this.
I was starting to accept my fate.
My father told him that I was his precious daughter and would need time to adjust, so he suggested if both of us could spend some time together, talk about our likes and dislikes, get to know each other so that both of us can be comfortable and assured.

He smiled and agreed. He said that he understands my situation. Since I was not having a Swayamvar, I atleast deserved this.

I was not in that room, I was eavesdropping from the window Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulders, it was Laila. She told me that my mother asked for me. I went to her and she took me my father.
They told me that the the king of Ramgarh agreed on the demands and for the next few days we were allowed to talk and know more about each other.

We both went to the garden, it was evening and the full moon night, stars were watching us from afar as if they were mocking at me for not being able to fight for my love. The moon in full view was looking at me with wide side eyes, maybe it was warning me or maybe it was giving me hopes which I had no idea of.
"I am Krishna Singh." he said and then he asked my name.
"Radha"  I replied.
I felt his gaze on me but I was still looking at the moon.
The silence continued after that and I thought of telling him about my affair. "I do not want to get married."  I told him. He said that he understands, and he would not stop me from doing anything after marriage, there would be no restrictions on me and I would get everything that I would ask for. He also said that if I wanted we can also give time to ourselves to understand each other after marriage too.
He was sweet and understanding but he did not understand my point. I did not want to marry him. I sighed and nodded. I again looked at the sky and felt his gaze on me. He wanted to say something. I looked at him and our eyes met. He was beautiful, attractive and had deep set of eyes, full brows and thick and long eyelashes. If I did not had Krishna in my life, I would have definitely fallen in love with him, every other girl would. I asked him if he wanted to say anything to me. He looked at me for a moment and soflty said "Radha, I have some expectations."