11.

It was the day of my marriage, all the other rituals were done. I was feeling nervous, it would be a new life for me. Even though I have known Krishna for a few days now, I am afraid I will not be enough and what if things go wrong.

I sat beside Krishna and we performed the rituals and took everyone's blessings. Everyone in the kingdom witnessed my wedding.

I was married now. I looked at the mirror in my room and I was mesmerized by my own beauty. I was looking breathtakingly gorgeous.

Krishna came from behind me and held my shoulders. We looked at each other for a while and then he said that I looked pretty. I smiled shyly in response.

He made me sit on the stool in front of the mirror and sat on his knees beside me. He said that he had a gift for me. He took out a golden ring with sparky designs on it, held my hand and made me wear it on the index finger of my left hand. After admiring it, he kissed my knuckles and gave a smile.

There were no attendees to help me take out my jewellery and clothes  today, it was the first night after my marriage so we were alone. I was struggling so Krishna offered to help me.
He first helped me with the headwear and hair. He opened the bun and combed my hair while I took out my nose pin and earings. He braided my hair neatly while I was working with my neckpieces.
After that I went to change my clothes. I came out in a peach coloured cotton sari with the nuptial chain, bangles and toe rings still on.