3.

The very next day, Krishna took me out of the kingdom, the only place I visited was my mother's kingdom.  I had never stepped out. He told me that he would take me the beautiful places.
He took me in forests. I could not understand where he was taking me. Just then I saw a waterfall hidden in between the two huge rocks. I was astonished. I asked him how he knew about this place and he told me that he once fell from the land up there. He was with his sheeps when his leg slipped and he fell. He thought that he died and reached heaven but after  walking for a bit, he realished he was still alive, he laughed while saying this. I felt bad for him when he said that he fell but I also giggled at the last part.
We stayed there for a few minutes and went on to the next destination. He took me to a hut  behind the waterfall. He told me that he built it and gave me a tour inside. It was beautiful, and was filled with luxurious goods. I asked him where did he get those from and while rubbing his hair, he shyly told me that he stole them. I scoffed at his response and asked him if it was really the truth. He said that he was not lying and he did steal them from all the palaces he visited.
From outside no one could think it of it, it looked like a normal cottage but in real, it's interior was royal.
I could not believe it.
Just when I was going to tell him that he should not steal, he said that he did this for his to be wife and I melted.