2.

"Accha mausam hai na." I whispered laying on his chest. He hummed in response while tracing his fingers down my face. I could feel his chest vibrating as my back was touching it.

"Radha, aap ko nhi lgta, ab aapko mahal wapas chale jana chahiye?" he said while getting up.

I sighed and also got up.

The rain had stopped so I was ready to go. It was almost evening, I had been at Krishna's house since the morning. I told my parents that I was going on the kingdom tour.
I rode my horse and reached the palace. I did not used the main door to enter, I left my horse to the guards and entered in through the garden and took up the stairs to my room.

Laila, my maid came to help me wash up and dressed me up nicely. She is around 40 years old, she has served me since my birth, she has seen me grow up all these years and she knows about my relation with Krishna, but that's it, nothing else about him.

I told her that tomorrow also I'd be out. I did not tell her that I will be going outside of the kingdom tomorrow, Krishna offered to take me out and show the real beauty of nature which he has seen.

I went down and had my dinner with my parents. My father asked me what was the condition of the people. I told him they were all fine and only proper connecting roads need to be made, that's the only complain I got.
I lied to him. I did not go for any inspection, all day I was with Krishna. I have been lying to my parents for a long time so now I am an expert.