6.

I was feeling extremely angry at Krishna. But I could also understand his condition, he could have done nothing. He had no power and fighting with my father and the king was impossible. He was a commoner and I understood it. It was not easy for him.

One of us had to do it. It was either him or me. And in our case, it was definitely me.
I gathered some courage and went to talk to my parents.

If he can not fight for our love, I will.
I talked to my parents and they denied, clearly. There was no scope of reconsideration. I tried my best, but they were not ready to listen.
They asked me why I liked him. I had no answer. It was because it was him, I liked him because he was him, it could not be love if I gave reason to my feelings. I told him that I would end my life if he will not listen to me.

But, my father told me that reasons are important, that our heart should have reasons.  He told me that he started loving my mother not only because of her being herself but because he chose her. He knew no one could love him more than she could. He loves her because she made him think. The things she said ran through his mind all day. He loves her because she made him brave, he loves her because she built his world, he loves her because she made him feel, nobody's heart has the same beat as hers. He loves her because her love is genuine and warm, he loves her because she accepted him, he would have never forced himself on her. He said that he never felt pain when she fought with him , he understands her better. And he would never kill himself, why would he want to leave such a beautiful place and a beautiful person like her, just to prove that he loved her? Deep down he knew that he wanted her.
He asked me if I knew what love was. He told me that I should learn to define love, if I am to do that.

And I started to define my life, the love I had for Krishna, and my situations. Defining did made things easier for me.