4.

When we reached the kingdom, I could hear people talking about Radha and Krishna. I was proud, I was not going to hide it. I was ready to fight for my love. Nobody could ever separate Radha from Krishna.

But, I could not understand why there was joy everywhere, people were happy and smiling. I thought people would judge me as I chose a common man for myself and also him as he dared to make a move on the kingdom's princess.
I never thought this could ever get accepted easily.
Even though I was confused, I was happy as everything was going well.

Krishna went back home and I was on my way to the palace. I was disguised so nobody was able to recognise me. I sneaked inside of my room without letting anyone know.

I went back to my room and told Laila about what I heard outside. She was confused and asked why was I happy. I understood her, if my parents got to know about it, they would create a fuzz. Especially my father, he is  against me marrying a common guy. He says that he understands love, he loves my mother but he believes that I should get a good and rich prince who will be able to provide for me. He says that he has given me everything I have ever asked for and I deserve to get everything all my life too, I don't need to compromise my needs and wants for love. He says this regularly to remind me.
I understand his point of view, he wants the best for me but he would never understand me, I love Krishna, I could die for him, I could kill for him.