5.

Rana Krishna Singh.
The Krishna the whole kingdom was taking about was the king of Ramgarh. It was not my Krishna but somebody else. Laila told me the talks of my marriage was going on. The king of Ramgarh came with the marriage proposal and my father was taking it into consideration.
All the people were happy as they thought we were a match made in heaven, it's was god's will that he reached here, Radha and Krishna are meant to be together. Yes, I agree, but not this Krishna.
I went to my father and had a talk with him. He said that Krishna was the best possible husband I could ever get. I told him that I did not want to marry him. My reason was that I had never seen him, neither I know anything about him. He chuckled at me and said that he would give me time to know him and talk to him, he also said that he had already sent some spys to get out some information.
There was no way I could convince my father so I disguised myself and went to Krishna, my Krishna. I told him everything that was happening inside the palace and asked him to do something.
"Ham kya kr skte hain Radha? Aap kuch kriye. Aap ko hamse prem nhi hai kya?" he said blankly.
" Krishna ham sirf aap se prem karte hain. Sirf aap se. Pr pitaji hamari baat nhi sun rhe-" I tried to say, I had already tried to convince my father but I know him. He would never. He cut me in between and said " Toh aap kya chahati hain? Ham laden raja saheb aur apke hone wale pati se-?" I did not let him speak further and slapped him. My to be husband? It was only him I imagined my future with, how could he say that? He could not fight for our love? He was a coward.