9.

Early morning, I got ready and went to meet Krishna. When I reached his cottage he was fast asleep. I barged inside, woke him up and told him that I was getting married soon. He was a bit sleepy, he tried to hug me but I distanced myself.
I asked him to come to his senses and hear what I was saying. He sat up, smiled and asked what I was doing there that early. I repeated myself that I was going to get married soon. He needed to know that. At first I wanted to go back to him but now, I think I am moving on, a little bit. His smile vanished and he took a deep breath. He asked if it was the king of Ramgarh that I was getting married to. I nodded and he stood up.
"So, there is no us now?  He said.
"It's no more us anymore , I am Princess Radha  for you and soon to be the Queen of Ramgarh." I said sternly.
He held my shoulders and asked if I was in my senses. His eyes showed emotion, something I could not sense. I looked at him for a while and went on the way to the palace.

Upon reaching the palace, I was going in through the garden gate again when I saw Krishna there. He saw me and said,"Where were you?"

My breath hitched and I told him that I went out. He nodded in understanding and came closer to me. He wished me a good morning.
I wished him too and tried to go inside. "Radha" he said and held my wrist. That stopped me. I turned around and he said "Let's talk." I nodded and we both went to sit on the garden bench.
It was early morning and all the birds were chirping loudly. It was beautiful. The sun was not up yet and the morning vibrations were very high, they were making me feel relaxed.  "Why are you up so early?" I asked him. He said that he could not sleep so he came to the garden.
"What about you?" He added.
"I had things to take care of"  I answered honestly.

We talked till sunrise, about the things that would seem as boring to others. But to me, it was nice. I talked for a long time and I didn't knew when it was over. He told me about family in his kingdom and I told him about myself. We also talked about our likes and dislikes. When I mentioned my dislikes he said that he would make sure to never let those things happen, and I was moved. Moved by his words, his charm, his purity, his existence. I felt like I did not deserve him. He was too good for me. I thought of the things I did, and I could not think of any great thing I did to deserve him. I voiced out my thoughts and he said that it was the lord that wrote our fates together. It was lord's choice and I sure deserved him as much as he deserved me. He said that he believes in his god's decisions and the god would never make mistakes. So, our pair was not a good coincidence but it was written in our stars.