"Unforgiven"

In your head we're just a number to you. We're always last, never first, a number two. In the midst of our "I Love you's", we receive the place in shadows, and I am through. Attempts to mend the heart of the family falling apart. Desperately stitching with threads of love and care. Yet you wrap our efforts in the never-enough's, and undo the progress in which we sowed.

This wrong treatment, these false agreements. Those fake blessings, your vocal stressing that you do indeed "love" us. But only when there's something for you in return. Only when there's action you feel we earn. Only when there's fundings for you to turn. When will you and your mindless self ever learn... Of values regarding family and it's unspoken ties. It's a given, but you have stricken us on the cheeks of our hearts. With searing red my blood will boil your name with venom spitting from against my teeth.

You will hurt the royalties in which we were made, pulling cards of sympathies and pulling cards of woe-is-me's. You are a tragedy, a disaster yes indeed. I will storm while you flee, and do so until you leave. Yet, in the end you'll pull the string of our family guitar, and snap the ties of what we are...

You will manipulate your lovers state against the ones who've made you irate. As you lavish in the dark of the past, destined to your own fate. In the blink of a shooting star, you are just someone I see a far. A face that I will never trust, a relationship I will forever hush, you are not... who I thought.

There will be no more tries. You won't receive any tears from cries, but now I see where your heart lies. With your doing I leave you unforgiven. Convincing myself that it may be true, I and my circle do not need you...