𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

The door slammed opened, what you two saw next was horrific. The couch was covered in dust, the wallpapers were torn and musty, heck even the ceiling was dripping down water.

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻! 𝗖𝗮𝘄!" Ginko shouted and soon after you both heard a ruffling sound. Turning to where the sound came from, all you two saw was a bucket rocking around. "𝗖𝗔𝗪!! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁!"

"𝗙𝘂𝘂-𝗻𝘄𝗮! 𝗨𝗿𝗴𝗵!" A familiar voice rasped as it's body come out. You looked at it closely and soon enough your eyes softened.

"𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆.." You muttered looking at what seemed to be the floating cat you never got to pet. You walked towards it reaching your hands out.

"𝗛𝗮𝗵? 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻? 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁, 𝗻𝗼, 𝗻𝗼!" The floating cat said floating away from you every step you took. Before he could make another move you grabbed hold of him.

"𝗞𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆.." You say snuggling your cheek into his cheek and then scratching under his chin. "𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆, 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆."

"𝗨-𝗻𝘄𝗮! 𝗠𝗺𝗺...𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗿𝗿.." The floating cat complies leaning into your hand for more affection. "𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗿...𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆..𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗿!"

Whilst you were scratching under the floating cat's chin, Ginko was looking at both of you in envy. She looked like she would eat his organs to get rid of him. But before she could a ghost popped up.

"𝗕𝗼𝗼~!"

"𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗥𝗢𝗪!" The floating cat screeched jumping out of your grasp as you tried to keep him in place.

"𝗛𝗮𝗵𝗮! 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻!" Another ghost, who what seemed like a lady, appeared out of nowhere.

"𝗛𝗶𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗶~ 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵!" Agreed another ghost that appeared along side her.

You touched your katana pulling it out. It shocked the ghosts even though it wasn't gonna kill them since they're not alive anyways. Even Ginko is suprised.

"𝗪𝗼𝗮𝗵, 𝘄𝗼𝗮𝗵! 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻!" On of the ghost said as they all put there hands up as a sign of surrendering.

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲! 𝗜𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀?"

"𝗬𝗲𝗮!"

"𝗨𝗵-𝗵𝘂𝗵!"

"𝗛𝗮𝗵! 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮' 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!" Laughed the floating cat. Putting his arms on his hip.

A loud bang was heard and everyone turned to where the sound came from. It was the weird bird man with a lunch bag in his hand an said. "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻, 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄, 𝗜, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼-...𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀"