𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

After you patted his head he was still blushing like crazy and he was rather shy around you now that you took notice.

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴," Idia muttered and covered his face in unease. Your presence was enough to make him nervous but this is too much.

"𝗔𝗻𝗶, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲?" Ortho asked him and was concerned as if his brother was not feeling well.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗼...𝘂𝗵𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘄-𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆-𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" Idia asks as he slightly peeks at you.

You shrugged at his question and that got Idia confused but he didn't seem to want to question further since he's already shy about embarrassing himself more by feeling like he's only talking to himself.

There was an interesting atmosphere is the air, it felt like embarrassing and confusion collided together.

Not to be dramatic about it but it felt like a moment that normally people would think regret and want to kill themselves about it.

You were still confused and both you and Ortho still blinked whilst looking at him and that made Idia feel more uneasy.

"𝗖-𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗽-𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲?" He asked and the both of you looked away whilst Ginko basically facepalmed with her wing.

This was not going well as she was expecting but it's not like anything surprises her anymore considering you two meet new people nearly every week.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

Idia looked at you and showed you a game controller , "𝗦-𝗦𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗽-𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗴-𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲?"

You looked at the controller in confusion, "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?"

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿." Idia said as he looked at you in confusion.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 '𝗖𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧' 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻?" He looked at you in shock after you questioned what the controller.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀," Idia said with concern plastered on his face.

Before you could speak, Ortho made a robotic noise while he looked at you. It seemed like he was scanning you.

"𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀," He said before a see through screen popped from him, it showed you and everything else about you but something was missing...it was your memories one of them looks corrupted.

Idia looked at the screen and analysed everything that was displayed. He pointed out two things, "𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗿𝗮!? 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮!?"

Ginko nodded her head since you were just daydreaming. Idia looked in shock and then started to look for something on his computer.

When he went to the computer and used the "𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱.𝗰𝗼𝗺" search engine, he then typed in: "𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿" and entered. A second later it showed lots of pictures of the demon slayer characters and books.