𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠)

(The OG pic credits to artists, ps I changed the colour settings)

You chose to have the sad ending next, the Author looked concerned, "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"...𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭, 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡?"

"𝐘𝐞𝐬"

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫! 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!" Omi-Michi said as (s)he??? Opened the  portal to the sad ending for you.

You walked through the portal and was teleported to where you were still running away.

The black monster kept on getting closer and closer but then it disappeared out of nowhere leaving you alone in the woods.

You heard a voice and you immediately hid away behind a tree. Your heart was beating no not beating, pounding, pounding as loud as it could.

You peeked from the behind the tree but nothing was there just trees and grass. Sighing in relief, you hid back behind the tree.

"𝗯𝗼𝗼"

You looked up and saw the black monster but he looked different and more larger than before.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴...𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱?"

You tried to run but a black pointy goo for an arm wrapped itself around your hand and dragged you to a bark place.

Screaming and kicking as you hoped that someone would hear you but no avail. No one could hear you. No one was here to save you.

The monster chucked you onto the ground and then it took your katana and cut your stomach open. This led to a lot of blood pouring out, killing you painfully.

It dug the katana softly onto your throat and sliced a small cut as blood began to poured out of the cut skin.

Your dull eyes began to close as you were slowly becoming dizzy. When you opened your eyes, you saw the monster eating your organs and bones. But you couldn't feel anything either way so you just watched.

The last breath you had made had the monster unamused. You saw your brother and your mother...even your father.

Your eyes became more shiny and expressive even though you were dying. You smiled as you teared up. You saw Rengoku there as well you smiled that at least a friend of yours was there.

You had finally found your peace, or so you thought because-

𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗲! 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗱𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲!...𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁...𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂...𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙...𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼. 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

Today Tokito y/n had went to yet another Hashira meeting and looked up at the sky. You were barely paying attention to the meeting and just kept on questioning yourself about what shape the clouds in the sky were. You only snapped out of it when master Ubuyashiki said your name or was it even your name?

"𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝗬/𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀." Master Ubuyashiki said also making sure your kasugai companion heard him to remind you in case you forget like last time.

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮?" You thought bluntly.

Long after the meeting, you were walking to the mountainside with your kasugai who had to remind you every 5 minutes. Once you got there, you saw a demon fighting the two idiots (Inosuke and Zenitsu) whilst Tanjiro was fighting against another demon with Nezuko.

You and your Kasugai were both just standing there watching the whole fight. They were losing so bad it looked pathetic. You decided to take control of the situation with getting bored and all. You went to help the Idiots first and threw a pebble at the demon's head bringing its attention to you.

"𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿? 𝗛𝗲𝗵, 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻!" The demon mocked and ran towards you. But he didn't realise what you were capable of.

"𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺: 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵..." You were in blinding speed, not even the demon saw you move. Atlas the demon's head was on the ground and the body got on its knees then chest flat on the ground. The two idiots gawked at you whilst you slid your katana back inside the case.

"𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝘄/𝗻 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗠𝗘!" Shouted Inosuke as he ran to you waving his swords around. Unfortunately for him you jumped back and up onto a tree branch. Leaving him standing there confused. He then got bonked on the head by Zenitzu.

"𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗬/𝗻." Zenitsu dramatically said.

"𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹." Inosuke muttered, rolling his eyes. He got smacked again but by Tanjiro this time apparently he finish fighting the demon.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞:

"𝗚𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼?" You asked your Kasugai and in response she had said no along with a caw.

As you walking with her on your shoulder, something glitches in front of you. You thought it was just you seeing things. But every time you two a step the mountain side began getting more glitches then before. And then that was it the place around you became black. You soon heard a voice and a mirror appeared.

"𝗔𝗵, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻."

This was not how it was suppose to go...

Sorry...

{𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓}

[𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆~]