𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

{𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩}

"𝗖𝗮𝘄! 𝗔 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻!" Ginko cawed and everyone except you and Crowley looked at her horrified.

"𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸!" Screamed the duelled hair man.

"𝗖𝗮𝘄! 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗶 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄!" She corrected the man. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗿𝗮! 𝗖𝗮𝘄!"

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁?" Asked the man with a hat.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝘁?" Crowley said and the dark skinned man nodded. "𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱."

"𝗔𝗵.." The man with a hat said.

"𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴?" Asked the elder man as he gestured you to come sit next to him away from what was going to be chaos.

{𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩}

"𝗢𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝟭) 𝗠𝗿.𝗩𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝟮) 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟯) 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳. 𝗔𝗺 𝗜 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?" The man with a hat asked and Crowley nodded.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁." Crowley replied.

Whilst Crowley was talking to the hatted man about what just happened, both the duelled hair man and the elder man were taking care of you. Not to mention trying to take notes of everything about you from them questioning you whilst still sitting.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?" The duelling hair man asked.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." The elder man repeated the question as they both looked at you. You wore the same dull expression.

"...𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿....." You bluntly answered leading them to have a purple hue on their faces.

Ginko was looking at this situation and decided to answer instead. "𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝘁𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀. 𝗖𝗔𝗪!"