𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

You kept on hearing someone shout:"𝗠𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢! 𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽!" Over and over again but you just couldn't. Something felt off.

You then felt a splash of water pour on you and you woke up. Then you saw another you or is it another you? Is this a clone? Maybe a demon that can shapeshift?

"𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱." The other you said.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼...𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" You asked the look alike with a head tilt.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂...𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻-"  Your "brother" admitted to you.

"𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿? 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿..." You said to this so called "brother" of yours and he looked at you with an unbothered face.

"𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜'𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲." Your brother admitted.

"𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻, 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲? 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻." He then explains. "𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽."

You nodded in understanding surprisingly as it is but even though you didn't remember to have brother that looks exactly like you. Although, you could tell he was telling you the truth about all of this.

"𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽. 𝗥𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆! 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗜𝗧-!"

You woke up in your dorm bedroom you still couldn't get something out of your head, what even was that? What even happened In you sleep? You don't know it's like it never happened. But you know that something was off.

Looking around the room, Ginko and Grim were still asleep. It seems like it's still nighttime you were just about to go back to sleep but it just didn't feel right to go back to sleep. Whatever happened in the dream or nightmare of yours definitely affected you even if you don't remember a thing.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

The sun began to rise and both grim and Ginko woke up with a slight yawn. Grim walked to you and put your palm on his head practically asking for head scratches.

As you scratched his head it led to him leans to your palm and purring loudly which made you have the smallest smile plastered on your face.

You just kept giving him head scratches and his tail swished left to right. This wasn't as good for Ginko but since she's use to it she'll let it slide because she can't really do anything about it.

Luckily no class for Grim and that meant that you don't need to help the staff and just get to stay in the dorm with them and the ghosts.

The ghosts don't really scare you but you most likely scare them because you're a 14-16 year old with a katana it's pretty terrifying for them.

You don't even know what to do know that there's nothing to do. Maybe you'll just stay in Ramshackle. This was gonna be a long day for sure.

Getting up you decided to take a walk around Ramshackle to take your mind off nothing. As usual the dark blue sky contrast with the sun.

The sun gave enough heat to warm your body up to it's natural temperature. This day was going perfectly so far no distractions or people.

No one to bother you but then you felt something stare at you from you back and then you looked back in curiosity and your heart stopped in intimidation.

The thing you were looking at it look like a black gooey person with a blank face no eyes, no nose, mouth or even ears. It just stood there in the forest of ramshackle.

Then your body froze as the creature tilted its head and said, "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴? 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱?"...

{𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓}

[𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~]

=================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
• 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲
• 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲
• 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩
• 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬
• 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
• 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
• 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
• 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧?
• 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧?
• 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭
• 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤?
• 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?
• 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨?
• 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦?
• 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝?
• 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞?