𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

You went through the mirror and appeared back into the mirror room. You and Ginko were about to go out the room but saw a purple-ombre haired man with two bobbed-haired men.

The purple bob noticed you first and said, "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀  𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺! 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲!"

𝗌𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁-

The other two looked right at you, one of them wore a glare on their face. Ginko slap her face with her wing whilst you just stood there contemplating on wether to fight or flight.

You walked to them and getter close you quickly went around them. Walking away, you heard a deep voice yell, "𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲!" You sped up more after that and finally got far from their reach.

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧:

After you had gone, the purple-ombre haired man spoke up and said, "𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗴𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝗴𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗼'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽."

"𝗢𝘂𝗶, 𝗥𝗼𝗶 𝗱𝘂 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻." The blonde bob responded before seeing both the purple-ombre haired and purple bob went into a mirror.

Once they disappeared out of sight the blonde bob 'Rook' had began to grin and then said,"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗻."

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮:

"𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝘂𝗻, 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻?" Ginko asked as she flew next to you, you nodded with a 'mm' sound.

You were just walking to a tree and to off your geta. You started to climb to the nearest branch and sat on it. Ginko flew onto your lap, rubbing her head on you like a cat.

You started to pet her head and tickle her little tummy making her laugh. You both were just having fun until you heard a voice close to you.

"𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗶𝗿, 𝗠𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗲." You looked on your right and saw the blonde bob next to you smiling.

You two looked at each other in silence whilst Ginko glanced at him and you, Gert off your lap flapping her wings in the air.

You were about to get off of the branch when a hand gripped out to your wrist lightly so it wouldn't bruise you in the slightest way possible.

You turned to face him and tried to get your wrist out of his grip until he said,"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲."

The blonde bob man yanked you close to his chest and picked you up over his shoulder. He started walking away with you in his grasp. Ginko followed him telling him to put you down but he didn't listen.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐞:

The blonde man had walked through a mirror in the mirror room with you and Ginko, getting you into a beautiful place.

He walked to a door and went in leading for some dorm members to look at him weirdly. Who comes in with someone over their shoulder? He walked up the stairs and you just looked bored then just squirmed around a bit.