𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏)

(The OG pic credits to artists, ps I changed the colour settings)

You chose to have the Happy ending first, the Author nodded, "𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭, 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡?"

"𝐘𝐞𝐬"

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫! 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!" Omi-Michi said as (s)he??? Opened the  portal to the happy ending for you.

You walked through the portal and was teleported to where you were still running away.

You then fell down a rabbit hole and you woke up in the butterfly mansion's hospital bed. It's like you have been in a karma.

Then a loud voice was heard, "𝗘𝗲𝗲𝗲! 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲! 𝘆𝗮𝘆!

You looked at the person and it was Mitsuri. She ran up to you as you sat up and she hugged you which felt like she suffocated you with her chest area.

Then Tengen came in and so did the other Hashiras expect Rengoku (cuz he's dead from the mugen train and is a donut 6ft under-) They went to you rather quickly as you had finally woke up.

You were about to get out of the hospital bed when a sharp pain in your spine came like a bunch of daggers pinching your skin.

The pain made you hiss as Shinobu helped you back under the covers of the bed. "𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗶 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄."

You nodded and just stayed in the hospital bed, Shinobu brought a cup of medicine and handed it to you.

Taking the cup, you took a sip even though it tasted rather bland you suggested that the medicine will help you get better.

The Hashiras were just talking to each other as you were enjoying the peace and not being bothered.

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

You were just walking around the hall on your own, you always took the quietus hallway of your estate so then you had no distractions.

You were just enjoying the quiet place even if Ginko was with you. But you stop in your tracks, it felt like something was missing. Yes something was definitely missing.

But it was just nothing to important to you so you just continued to walks through the hallway. Someone grabbed your hand and held it, you looked at them and it was your twin brother.

Oh that's right...you died during a fight with your ancestor Kokushibo or Upper moon 1. But hey you died in victory because Muzan also paid the price.

"𝗛𝗲𝘆, 𝗻/𝗻, 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗱!" You nodded at his statement and he pulled you with him and ran to the place you called your new home, Heaven.

Once you two had got into your home, you saw your mom and dad. Still in the thing they wore before they died the same as you. You had died in your demon slayer suit some you just wear it as a significance of your death like everyone else.

You and your twin brother sat down on your knees and so did your mom and dad as the table was full of food, you all put your hands in a praying motion and said: "𝗚𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮!"

(Btw "Itadakimasu" = "Let's eat or Bon Appetite" and "Gochisosama" = "thank you for the food" Also this help anime fanfic authors a lot so you're welcome)

As you were eating everyone was talking and laughing and you were just smiling that you get to finally rest after everything that happened to you. (Schizophrenic experiences of Twisted wonderland)

Everything was finally set in stone...

For now...

{𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓}

[𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆~]