𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

=================================
𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧= Friend
=================================

You stepped closer to the lazy waving tail and saw a sleeping cat eared man. You crouched down and your eyes in awe as you're stretching out your hand.

You were petting the man's ears lightly until a hand gripped onto your wrist. You tried to get the hand away until a low toned voice said, "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁."

Your eyes looked down narrowly to see the cat eared man looking back at you with his emerald siren eyes. You just sat down to get a better view.

"𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆?" You tilted your head at his statement but Ginko nodded which he didn't react about.

The man sat up with a groan and stretched before looking at you. He noticed your glance at his eyes and ears then smirked. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲?"

You blinked and looked up a bit to see him smirking. But then you heard a voice one high pitched.

"𝗢𝗷𝗶-𝘁𝗮𝗻, 𝗢𝗷𝗶-𝘁𝗮𝗻!" The voice spoke and you turned around as the cat eared man groaned.

"𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗸𝗮! 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲!" Another voice said, a little less high pitched. Your eyes were on the cub, his ears looked adorable and so did his tail.

Once the cub came close, he hugged the cat eared man who was his '𝙊𝙟𝙞-𝙏𝙖𝙣' as the other guy caught up and Cather his breath.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗮𝗸?" The cat eared man groaned as he pulled the cub of him and seated on the grass.

The cub giggled and was about to say something when he noticed you. "𝗢𝗵! 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆!" The cub said as he crawled to your side and hugged you.

"...𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?" You questioned the Lott cub's actions and he looked at you tilting his head.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆!" The little cub answered as he went back to snuggling you and you looked at him.

You held the cub up and then sat him down in front of you. The cub crawled back to you and sat in between your crossed legs whilst giggling.

The cat eared man looked at you and the cub and then rolled his eyes as he got up. "𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗮𝗸, 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗺, 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝘂𝗷𝗶𝗻."

The cub looked down and made an 'aw' sound before he got an idea and went to the cat eared man before tugging on his pants.

"𝗢𝗷𝗶-𝘁𝗮𝗻, 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀!" The cub said as he pointed to you.

"𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲." The cat eared man agreed to his suggestion as the other eared man chucked.