𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 (𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝)

(As you can tell I wanted to make a few changes to this chapter)

====================================
-----------------------------------------
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:
𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮=𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝐆𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐢=𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁(𝘀)
-----------------------------------------
====================================

You had just bumped into someone and you're now rubbing your back in pain. A hand reached out along with a deep voice.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲?" The voice asked whole heartedly at you.

You narrowed your eyes to the man and whacked his hand away but he didn't react at all he just watched you get up and smiled a sadistic smile. One that you knew wouldn't lead to a good thing.

The man spoke again and asked, "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" You just looked the other way and walked away but then something gripped onto your wrist.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁?" Another deep voice said to you but you didn't even have the empathy to even answer which got him pissed.

"𝗥𝗼𝗶 𝗱𝘂 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸." the man that you bumped into said to the other man.

This made the guy scoff and let go of your wrist harshly. You just walked away a fast as you could to get away from those weirdos especially the one who was oddly specific with his speech.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧:

You were outside of the canteen. Taking a breathe, you looked around to find a place to relax and your gaze landed upon a tree not too far from you.

Walking to the tree, you had took off your geta and climbed up the tree. You sat on one of the tree trunks with your legs going back and forth.

"𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗧𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗧𝗢-𝗦𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨!" Ginko shouted as she flapped to you and landed on your shoulder snuggling against your cheek.

You laughed caused it tickled and picked her up placing her on your lap beginning to tickle her little tummy. You both laughed together until the bell started ringing meaning that lunch was over.

"𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗿.𝗩𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆!" Ginko said flapping away in the air as you jumped down and put on your geta.

You caught up with her afterwards and wondered who was Mr.Vargas and why the sky's blue.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬:

You looked around the place Ginko leaded you to and saw people training martial arts with each other. A bulky man noticed you and said to the kurasu, "𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."The kurasu listened and walked to you and the bulky man next to you.