1 : who's behind?

A teenager girl sitting in her room upstairs beside the window, on her bed. She was a blonde haired girl with blue eyes. Her blue eyes looked as it's magic has been sucked out leaving it to wither. She had dark circles around her eyes. Anyone can tell she had cried too much and had not gotten any sleep.

     She didn't seem to care any of these. She was enjoying what she was reading. The book 'love in spring'. For some reason she seemed to hate the male lead and female lead. She admired the villainess.

    Probably because the girl and the villainess had similar situation with the society. The only difference was the girl did not react but the villainess did. The girl looks into the website where this story was posted. It had alot of comment. They all were shipping the relationship of the main leads. Some of them commented hate on the villainess because of her annoying and sinful behavior.

    The girl annoyed whispered cursing the person who commented that post
"she's better than you mutt".

'Don't these wastes have anything else to say other than hating on Amethyst(villainess)or shipping those two? 'thought the girl.

"Lucy!!"

Shouted a woman downstairs. It was Lucy (the girl) aunt, Mary. Lucy was an Orphan, because of that she is living with her uncle and aunt. Lucy groaned in annoyance showing that she hated her aunt. She throws her phone and book on the bed as she stood up. She went downstairs only to see her aunt standing furiously in front of the sink filled with dirty dishes.

"You brat! How dare you laze around and not do the household chores!?" Shouted her aunt furiously

"do you want me to tell this to your uncle you disappointment!?" Lucy grinded her teeth showing how angry she is and how she will beat her aunt till she dies if she gets a chance.

"I'm sorry Aunt Mary... Please forgive me!" Cried Lucy knowing that she will be beaten by her uncle who is a police officer.

Her Aunt gave an evil smile as she said

"oh don't worry dear just come home early after school, you need to meet someone after that"

"Who is it Aunt?" Asked Lucy.

"He's the CEO of _________ company. He is a millionaire, you will never find anyone else as good as him" Said Aunt Mary.

    Lucy nodded her head and as the alarm rang she went into her room grabbed her phone, book, and her school bag and left to school.

      As Lucy entered her school she skipped her classes and went right to the school's rooftop. She sat on the edge flipping through the pages of the book 'love in spring'. As she was ready to read someone slowly walked behind her. The hand slowly aimed at the back of Lucy and moves the hand forward with pressure with a motive to push Lucy.

Hey guys! How was it!?
I tried to make it clear and simple,hope it's not too short...
Well hope you enjoy reading and will continue to read this series.

Bye!