23: Disgusting truths

Mrs. Smith: dear, I found more information about your Aunt and Uncle.

Amethyst: Please continue.

Mrs. Smith: As you said, they are involved in many illegal business which we can use to even kick them out of the industry.

Amethyst: I knew it!

Mrs. Smith: They have been dealing with one of the most wanted drug company which also has several side businesses which includes human trafficking for thir organs kidnapping girls around the age 17-19 to sell them to nasty old bastards and so on.

Amethyst: As expected. They truly surpassed the devils themselves. But the important question is if you have the evidence.

Mrs. Smith: As for that... I got pretty good connections around the world. I can manage it. Don't worry.

Amethyst: oh also, you should tighten the security given how much of a bloody nasty "woman" she is. I suggest you watch your back.

Mrs. Smith: oh uh... Thank you dear.

They hang up.

Amethyst gets another call.

Amethyst: Hello?

Nephy: its me! And why are you not picking up my calls?

Amethyst: Neph... I have to stay away from you till everything gets back to normal.

Nephy: what you mean?

Amethyst: Rosalina and Sebastian is far worse than I could've guessed.

Nephy: you're telling me to stay away from you because I'll be in danger?! What about you then? Just because you lived thrice doesn't mean you'll get another chance if you die. Who do you think you are!? Puss in boots!? You think you got 9 lives!? Look, I don't know what kind of detective movies you were watching rn or the future, do you think you, a 17 yr old, can beat those two old hags whom you couldn't even beat when you were a 27 yr old? You should stop being so reckless with your life! Not only that you lost your life TWICE! You are even deciding to repeat the same mistake!!

Amethyst: geez... Stop nagging me.

Nephy: geez? GEEZ!? You think this is funny?! Are you damn serious rn!? Young lady, let me meet you once and I'll make sure y-

Amethyst hangs up.

"1...2...3...4...5...5...4...3...2...1" Amethyst counts and then calls her back again.

Amethyst: you calmed down yet?

Nephy: sorry! I was watching this movie and I was frustrated with how dumb the male lead is!

Amethyst: explains...

Nephy: but still, Star! You can't be reckless you know!

Amethyst: Mm~

Nephy: you know what? Do whatever the hell you want.

And then she hangs up.

Amethyst sighs "Just you wait... you dog poops" she said smirking.