7: Befriend the Enemy!

Amethyst pov:

"What the".

"Amethyst is so lucky, look how many things she have".

In excitement I looked around and tried to find something to wear.

"What the heck, all this dress is uncomfortable to wear".

I looked around once more. And I found a decent white sleeveless top and blue jean. I remembered from the book that this outfit was for disguise to spy on Cedric.

"Now that I think about it, Amethyst was unhealthy obsessed With Cedric".

(This is the outfit she's wearing)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hmm, it's decent enough".

I took my dress to change after bathing.

After everything, like bathing, dressing and eating I called Nephy to accompany me.

Nephy, "If you want to go, why are you pestering me?".

"Ohh, I guess you don't want to meet Chase tomorrow".

"Ugh, fine". She agreed.

I met up with Nephy and we went to shopping.

Nephy, "what happened you're wearing this outfit?".

"It's more comfortable".

"So, you already have like so many pairs of clothes, why are you shopping?".

"My wardrobe lack some comfortable clothes like this, and I'm meeting up with someone".

"Who?"

"Autumn".when I said that Nephy gave me a weird look.

"Her? Why".

"Oh, she is the reason I almost died. If I want to survive I have to befriend her".

"Why do you need new clothes just for meeting her? You have super expensive dresses that you haven't used yet".

"Oh, she won't talk to me friendly if I dress like that". "She's scared".

"Oh we've arrived, let's go".

We got out of the car and entered the store. Nephy was looking at all the outfits. Everyone of them is the newest trending ones.

Nephy's eye catched a dress so she called someone. She looked at the person who approached her.

"Autumn!?".

"Oh hey! Nephy"

"You work here?"

"Oh yeah, this is one of my part time jobs".

I started at Nephy looking at her funny expression. She must have something against her since she is gonna steal her man.

Nephy stared at me and mouthed *Is this why you brought me here*.

I! The Villainessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें