12: Someone new

A small room filled with darkness with a single lamp that produce a small amount of dim light.

The light is flashing right into Amethyst's face.

A healthy young man wearing a formal wear with a white tiger face mask stood infront of Amethyst who is tied up to a chair.

She was unconscious.

"Mmm" She groaned out of pain.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Who-? Who the hell are you!? What do you need from me!? Ugh!" She shouted furiously.

"Calm down dear, stop shouting or else... You will be cutted into 1024 pieces. Got it?" He threatened calmly.

Amethyst was burning in rage.

He took out his phone and showed his phone.

All Amethyst saw was the time 11:58 pm and the notification which said "boss, I completed the job".

'11:58pm!? Why haven't nobody checked on me!?' she thought.

"Your friends Sure quite something" He said.

In return, Amethyst glared at him angrily.

The guy turns around and dies something and soon takes something and turn again.

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday dear asteroid~ happy birthday to you~~" He sarts to sing.

"M-Milo!?" Amethyst stutters in shock.

"Glad to meet me?" He asked.

Milo was a young healthy man with white hair and fair skin. His eyes we're dark green.

(Pretend it's white hair)

(Oc not mine. from a webtoon manga but the character "milo" In this story is og)

"You jerk! How dare you send people to kidnap me!? They even hit my head hard!".

"Well... I did kind of tell them to make it realistic".

"You should've done something fancy you know?!"

"Geez, stop shouting" He ordered.

He motioned his hands to his mens to release her. And they does it.

Amethyst brushes off the dust on her dress.

"You sure look stunning asteroid" Milo complimented.

"Thank you. And also, call me either star or Amethyst. You don't have to call me another when I have plenty of names already". Amethyst said.

"I've been calling you that for so long that i got used to it. So I don't think I can change what I call you" Milo reasons.

"Fine fine, do whatever you want" Amethyst said.