16 : Crush <3

"Why are you soo red?" He asked.

'Huh!?'.
---------------------------------
3rd person pov:

"Mhwat dhwo hyou hmean?" Amethyst muffled again.

Aiden sighs and lets go from her mouth.

"Just tell me if you are sick okay?" He said.

"Okay?" She replied.

"Hey, you alright? You're acting weird" she asked him.

"Weird? How so?" He asked leaning more forward to her.

"Nvm, are they gone yet?" She asked.

"Yeah they are" he replied still leaning on to her.

She move him away and gets out of the cupboard as she blushes more.

"I will see you later! Yeah! I have a really important thing to do -a-at my fri- I mean Nephy's house!" Stuttering, she left.

'So adorable' he chuckled.

Amethyst went to Nephy.

"Yo... I almost got caught" Amethyst said panting.

"What took you so long that you made me stall her for 2 hours!?" Nephy asked her.

"Oh... That! I searched her mansion every nook and cranny but it was impossibly clean... I couldn't find any evidence. I wanted to go to her private office but she returned" Amethyst explained.

"Hey... When I was chatting with her,  she told me about how she is setting Aiden up with a girl from her family" Nephy said.

Amethyst felt a pang in her heart.

"Why... are you telling me this?" Amethyst asked as if she didn't care at all.

"I thought you... Liked him" Nephy said.

Amethyst bursts out laughing.

"Me? Like him?" She continues laughing.

"Just say it if you don't, stop making fun of me" Nephy said.

"Well... I'm not sure..." Amethyst said smiling sheepishly.

This time Nephy laughed at her.

"You were making fun of me a second ago. What happened?" Nephy asked Amethyst still laughing.

"It's not funny... I need your help. I don't know if I actually like him or I just think he's attractive" Amethyst asked.

"I don't think I can help you with that... I need help myself" Nephy replied.

"Then I guess I have no choice, should we go to the park?" Amethyst asked.

"What park? Do your pending works". Nephy said to Amethyst and she groans.

"Fine!" Amethyst shouted.

Amethyst leaves and goes to her home.

"Hey lil sis" Chase greeted her as she entered.

"Oh big bro. I think I need your help with something" she told him.

"Help? What is it?" Chase asked her.

"How do you know if you actually like someone or you just think he's attractive?" She asked him.

"It's that bastard huh?" He asked.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Aiden... He's one crazy guy. You shouldn't like him" he said.

"I'm myself crazy so what's the problem?" She asked.

"He's a jerk I mean how could anyone like him?" He asked.

"Why? What's wrong with him?" She asked.

"You shut up. He is just an orphan. I bet he doesn't have a heart at all" he continued.

"Are you mad rn?" She asked.

"He should stay like that for the rest of his life, an orphan. He will always be a lonely freak. He will turn into a psychopath. He doesn't deserve to live" he said.

"Chase... You're being too much" she said.

"What too much!? That orphan freak doesn't even deserve to be a life in this world. I bet he is just a mistake" he continued.

"Stop it big bro" she said.

"If you like someone like him you are doomed 'cause he can't even run to his mommy when he's scared" he said laughing.

"Chase! I said stop!" Amethyst shouted and Chase was startled.

"The hell are you going on about!? You think you have the right to just talk about him just like that? He's an orphan? What about us? We only have each other. And how dare you guess that he will be a psychopath and a heartless orphan freak?! What influenced your thoughts like that!? You don't even know him that well! If you wanna talk about him like that, first go and know him well!" Amethyst shouted in fury.

Chase's eyes widened. Then he chuckled.

"You're so adorable lil sis" he said patting her hair.

"What?" Amethyst asks in confusion.

"Now you know if you like him or not" he said.

"So you were just testing?" She asked.

"Mhm and you really like him" He said and Amethyst blushed in embarrassment.

'So I really like him huh...' She thought and smiles inwardly.
_________________________________

Thankyou for reading! Please continue to read my story!!!
🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚