24 : Sweet Time.

'It's been a week since Mrs. Smith said anything about that case. Aiden seems to not have any idea about it either. I wonder if there is any improvement' Amethyst thought to herself.

Suddenly a piece of chalk hits her head and she gets startled.

"Amethyst! I'm not liking your attitude towards my class. Solve this equation right this instant" The teacher shouted.

Amethyst went up to the board and heroically answers them and smirks.

"You see young lady, just earning marks is not what makes you a good student. It depends on your performence too. Now go back to your seat" the teacher said.

"Hey, Star you alright?" Nephy asked.

"Mm yeah I guess".

After Class.

"Now tell me, what's wrong?" Nephy asked.

"Gurl its nothing" sge replied.

"Mm. Ok I guess".

"Oh btw, I don't think I can hangout with you today. I have to do something important" Amethyst said.

"Mm, I too have other plans. See you tomorrow then" Nephy said.

"Mm. See ya~".

After Nephy left Amethyst went towards Aiden.

"Yo Orc king, let's hangout" Amethyst said.

"Sure, Ogre" Aiden replied.

"Well c'mon!!" Amethyst said.

"Wait, rn!?" Aiden asked.

"No. When I die" Amethyst said sarcastically.

"Hehe. Well let's go then" Aiden suggested and they both went to Mr. Chen's Shop.

"Good evening Mr. Chen" Amethyst greeted.

"You're back!" Mr. Chen said happy.

"How's your back pain now? Feel better? What about the medicine I gave you? It works well doesn't it?" Amethyst asked.

"Hoho, slow down. Yes, it feels a bit better. But dear~ the medicine you gave me, I checked the price. Its very expensive" Mr. Chen said.

"Oh uh. Really?" Amethyst asked.

"I really don't want to feel indebted towards anyone. So please take anything here for free" Mr. Chen requested.

"Oh~~ what about the whole shop?" Amethyst joked.

"Sure" Mr. Chen replied.

"What? You almost caught me off guard. But I'll take a chocolate and pistachio icecreams" Amethyst said.

"Here you go" Mr. Chen gave it to them and they left.

They walked to the park. Since the sun was about to set, no kids were present there.

They settled down in a swing and unwrapped their own icecreams.

"You got something to tell me?" Aiden asked.

"As your archenemy,I should keep on hanging out with you. Shouldn't I?" She said.

Aiden smiles.

"Awww. See, you should smile genuinely. You look cuter that way" she said.

"C-cuter?" Aiden gets flustered.

"Mm... You are cute. But it makes you look super cute. I like it when you smile genuinely." She said.

"I guess I'll stop smiling genuinely from now on" He said.

"Ouch" she jokingly whined.

"Oh. Don't you need to go home? Heard your aunt is super strict" he asked.

"Meh. I'll just come up with some excuses" she said.

He chuckles.

"How is it?" She asks.

"Hmm yummy" he replied.

"Mine's finished. So let me eat yours too" she throws herself at him and quickly bites the ice cream.

"W-what!hey! That's mine!" He shouts.

Amethyst grabs the ice cream and runs.

Aiden follows.

They run for a while until Aiden jumps on her and takes his ice cream back.

They both kept laughing.

"What. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing. Young. Lady!?" A familiar sound haunted her ears.

She was startled and looks to the way the soumd was coming from.

"A-aunt L-lina" Amethyst stutters.

No way she can escape when she was found hanging out and having fun with the son of Rosalin's number one rival.

How can she survive now?

Amethyst's breath hitched when Risalina took a step towards them.

Each step was enough to make Amethyst's heart beat increase.

"A-aunt lina I c-can explain".
_________________________________