21: The Boss of Lizards.

Amethyst and Nephy was waiting for the class to be over.

**𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚!**

Amethyst and Nephy rushed out to the store.

"How much do you have with you?" Nephy asked while running.

"20$" Amethyst replied.

"45$" Nephy said.

"Why do you even need that much?" Amethyst asked.

"Just" Nephy said.

They both entered the store.

"Good evening Mr.Chen!" Amethyst greeted.

"Ah! Good evening dear! Welcome" Mr.Chen said cheerfully.

"C'mon Neph let's pick some snacks" Amethyst said.

Nephy nodded.

"Oww" Nephy groaned in pain as she bumps into someone.

She looks at them and gets frightened.

"I'm sorry!" She apologised.

"Hey Neph. Who are they? Do you know them?" Amethyst

"C'mon let's go" she whispers to Amethyst.

But as Nephy turned away to walk one of the guys grabbed her collar which made her stop.

"Hey! Get your hands off of her collar punks!" Amethyst ordered them.

One of the guys laughed sarcastically. "Who do you think you are?" The guy asked.

"Who do YOU think you are?" She asked back.

"We... Are the LIZARDS!" They while giving unnecessary intro with the other guys.

"Come on Neph. If we spend more time with them we might become brainless like them" she said while grabbing Nephy's hand.

"Ah ah ah. Where do you think you are going?" He asked and grabbed Amethyst's hand.

Amethyst in a sense of defence takes his hands, twists it and throws him on the ground.

The others were caught off guard.

As she was about to leave with Nephy the door opened again.

A young lad with fair skin and snow white hair. His green eyes just as the deep forest. And his bright lips which doesn't often welcome smiles.

Amethyst looked at him with pure surprise.

"Milo?" She asked.

"Asteroid? What are you doing with my guys?" He asked back.

"And since when did you go to this school?" He asked pointing his finger to her uniform.

"We can talk calmly" Amethyst suggested.

Soon they all went to his "secret base".

"Now tell me, did you break their hands?" He asked.

"No... It's self-defense. I only pushed him, a little... Hard" she said.

"And c'mon! We have met after 4 years and this how you treat me?" She asked again.

"Sorry asteroid. As the boss of this gang I have to take care of my bestfriend's brother" he replied.

"You are the boss!? Also, why do you have a gang like this at school? Do you bully people? Everyone is scared of you. Why is that?" She asked.

"Slow down... Let's just hangout. It's been alot since we've met right?" He asked her and she sighs.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uncle, aunt, I'm home. Good evening" she greeted.

But she was welcomed with a great silence.

She called out again.

"Aunt Lina?! Uncle Sebastian?!"

"They aren't home lady West" a maid said.

"Oh. Uh ok. You can go" She said.

This was the perfect opportunity for her to investigate their corruption.

This is exactly why she ruined the cctvs in Aunt Lina's office chamber.

She dropped her bag and hurried to her room because the camera infront of her room was working perfectly fine.

She then opens her window and then jumps out of it landing onto the soft grass below.

It was still painful.

"Owww" she winced in pain.

Then she climbed up her tree house from when she was little which was leaning on to Aunt Lina's balcony.

She then carefully stepped down and then taked a pin and tries very hard to pick the lock.

It did not work at all.

She then turned the knob which makes her realise that the door wasn't locked in the first place.

She sighs on her stupidness and then enters the office.

She then looks into the drawer and finds a variety of folders.

She pick one which contained something relating to the West.

She opened the file.

The information was quite shocking for her.

It was that her mother and Aunt Lina was not related at all.

It meant something. Like, why wouldn't her mother be able to stop Lina from being a part of their life or why she gave her money or why she trusted that old witch.

She was on tears.

If they hadn't signed a contract with her that lina will be a part of their family this all wouldn't have happened.

"So... They brought it upon themselves..." She thought crying her eyes out.
---------------------------------

I had my exams and got my result.

Very bad😔. I was taking a break since exam ended but I didn't realise how fast the days are ending.

You guys stay safe! I love you~

Bye <3