15: Spy Time!

Amethyst Pov:

I've been seeing this Weird dream so many times.

Well... I wouldn't say dream...but nightmares.

That one I had the night before I confronted Aunt Lina.

"Mom! No!... Stay with me please! Dad! No no no!"

" D-dear...,go...ru-n!"

"Honey... Lis-sten t-to your M- mom..."

"Nooo!!".

"Noo!" I gasped for air.

"ugh... My head, did I drink too much? I feel like my head is going to burst." I mumbled.

"Star... You've been staying here frequently these days... You've started unnecessary habits too... You Should stop drinking or else you will dit even before dating someone". She nagged.

"Yeah yeah.."

"Hey Nephy... Can you help me with something?" I asked.

"No Star... I know what you will ask for... investigating on someone so dangerous is a very bad idea..." She refused.

"I can't even sleep wel you know? Don't you feel bad for me?" I asked.

"No, I don't. Now get out of my house" She said.

"You know... Even if you won't join me, I would still go and investigate her" I said.

"You are so stubborn. Do whatever you want. Just don't get into any trouble" she said.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are my best friend or my mother" I joked.

"Really?.." She asked sarcastically. "Get out of my house any way" she said.

"Atleast let me get fresh" saying so I went to get ready.
---------------------------------

I got out of her house and went to Rosalina's mansion.

There seem to be nothing wrong once again.

'If I need to find any evidence, I might have to break into her house. I'm actually pretty good at it but... I can't do it alone...' I thought.

I picked my phone and called Nephy.

"Nephy... Please atleast help me distract her" I begged.

"Fine... What do I have to do?" She asked.

"All you have to do is to get her out of her mansion and stall her for atleast an hour" I said.

"Alright... This is the last time I will be helping you" she said and hung up.

'Geez..'.

'Huh is that aunt lina?'.

Aunt lina got out of the mansion and left in her luxurious car.

'Good! This is the time'.

I got to the front door and types the password.

'Agh... What was the password in the novel...' I thought to myself.

'Yes! I remember!' Then I enters the password.

*The door is unlocked*-it showed.

I entered the mansion and searches through the entire mansion.

After searching... For 2 hours...

'This heck of a mansion! I couldn't even find a single shit'.

I got out of the mansion and went to her company where her office is in.

~ring ring~.

'Nephy?' I answered the call.

"Hey Nephy? What is it?" I asked.

"What do you mean by what is it? I've been stalling her for about 2 and a half hours now. Hurry the hell up!" She said and stopped the call.

'Damn... Shit'.

I was in the parking lot.

I sneakily went towards on of her car.

"I can't believe I wasted my precious time on her for nothing. She didn't even reveal anything about sTaR" Someone said.

'Who the hell is mocking my name?!' I turned around and saw Rosalina walking to her cars.

'Shoot! The hell am I gonna do now? I'm done for real'.

Just as I thought that someone dragged me from the back and we both ended up on a cupboard which a resident just dumped.

'Oww oww agh' I looked up as I whined in pain.

Black eyes which sparkled with concern, smooth glass skin and perfect soft lips and all together an attractive man... Aiden?

'Woah... I was too busy on hating him that I didn't notice his handsome-ness'.

My heart pounded hard.

"The hell are you doing here? You might get into some real trouble if she found you sneaking around like that" Aiden half whispered-half shouted.

"I should be asking YOU what you're doing here" I asked back.

"I-, I mean..." He stuttered.

"You know what? You should get out of here. I'm doing a rea-" He covered my mouth and put his finger on his lips signing to keep quiet.

lub-dub, lub-dub...

'This stupid heart... It's beating so much, he might hear it' I thought.

I looked at Aiden at his eyes. I don't know why but I couldn't keep my eyes looking at his.

I kept on avoiding his stare.

"Ame-... Star..." He called.

"Mhah? Mhwat?" I muffled.

"Why are you soo red?" He asked.

'Huh!?'.
_________________________________

I will try to post the continuation every sunday from now on!

Thank you for you patience!

Bye!!💚🤍💚🤍