3 : A New Start in a New World

Lucy/Amethyst stands there gazing in shock and amazement. Lucy/Amethyst says "What the hell is happening right now?".
_________________________________

Lucy/Amethyst stared not being able to believe what she is seeing.

" W-who am I? " asked to herself.

"Gurl did you seriously lost your memories?" asked doubtingly the girl.

" A-and wh-who are y-you? " Asks Amethyst (I will be cutting out Lucy 'cause it's too long) trying to confirm.

"Ohhh, you really lost your memory" Whined the girl. "I'm Nephy your bestie... ".

" Wait... Nephy as in Nephy Palmer?" Amethyst asks in doubt.

"Oh! My bestie still have some memories left in there...wait, how can you be alive? It's impossible" Said Nephy unbelievingly.

Amethyst asks just to confirm what the situation is "Why? Are you the one who tried to kill me?".

"No I could never... It was that jerk! I have told you many times he is all trouble , but you still chased after him and now he shot you for that Autumn girl".

"Wait...are you talking about Cedric?"Amethyst asks.

Nephy gasps " You lost half of your memory but you still remember that guy?!".

"Um... How do I explain this?" Feeling problematic Amethyst tries to explain everything to Nephy.

The scene then shifts to a luxurious room. A man is shouting at his secretary.

" Why didn't you tell me he visited Autumn!? ".

" I-i didn't think it would be important, I...I apologize boss " secretary replied with a shivering voice.

" Are you trying to make a fool out of me? You know very well how much I like Autumn! Now say the truth or you're fired! ".

Sighs the secretary "Young Master Aiden...They are dating...".

" Cedric and Autumn!? No... NO!!! Ugh! Get out! I need some time alone!" He shouted with pure anger.

As soon as the secretary left he sat on a chair gazing at the floor complaining to himself

'she promised me... She said she will be my love that will last forever... I should've known when she was getting distant from me'. ' that bastard... It's all his fault, he stole her away from me' he blames Cedric.

Back to Amethyst and Nephy.

"So you're saying your real name is Lucy, and some girl pushed you out of your school's rooftop?" Asks Nephy.

"Yuh"

"And you woke up here?"

"Mhm" Replied Amethyst.

"I know you had a pretty bad accident but, isn't this too much? " Asks Nephy not believing anything Amethyst said.

" I can make you believe if you want "said Amethyst.

" Alright, prove it " Challenged Nephy.

" Chase "

" I believe you Lucy! " Nephy embarassed shouted.

" You can still call me Amethyst or star, I like it" Said Amethyst.

"So... It won't be tough anymore if you know the whole story? " Asks Nephy.

"Mhmm... You got a point".

" So are you not into Cedric anymore? "

"Pfft... That guy is the typical main lead who only likes messy eaters with poor intelligence with tragic past" Amethyst replies.