Good Morning (S.S)

Y/n, was sitting down at the kitchen table waiting for her girlfriend Sadie to wake up, meanwhile, Y/n was making a sandwich. Her girlfriend Sadie, went up behind Y/n and scared her, "boo!" The Redhead said while her girlfriend, Y/n jumped. "What the fuck, Sadie!" Y/n said crossing her arms. "Not funny Sadie!" Y/n pouted. "I'm sorry, Y/n!" Sadie said hugging her from behind, Y/n turned around and pecked Sadie on the lips, Y/n smirked seeing Sadie blushing. "I'll be in the room if you need me Sades!" Y/n said heading to the room and turning on the TV, The y/h/c girl clicked on Netflix and chose a series to finish. She chose, Riverdale. She clicked on the 6th season and the 7th episode. A few hours passed by quite fast, Sadie opened the door to the room, "Hey Y/n, I'm inviting some friends over! Would you like to join?" Y/n paused the series and nodded, "yeah sure! I'd love too!" Y/n said enthusiastically. "Great! You have 10 minutes to get ready!" Sadie said closing the door. Y/n started by fixing her messed up hair.

Y/n heard the doorbell ring, "Don't worry Y/n/n! I got the door!" Sadie said going up to the door and opening it, "Hey guys! I see you invited someone Maya, come in guys!" Sadie said letting them in. "Y/n is still upstairs getting ready." Sadie said before Y/n walked downstairs in a oversized hoodie and a ponytail. "Holy shit, your Camila Mendes right? The one that played Veronica Lodge in Riverdale?" Camila smiled and nodded "The one and only!" Camila said smiling, "Also, if you didn't know she's a huge fan of Riverdale, she won't stop talking about it!" Sadie said laughing. "HEY! ITS NOT MY FAULT I LIKE RIVERDALE!" Y/n said kind of shouting. "So you really love Riverdale don't you?" Camila said smiling. "Hell yeah I do!" Y/n exclaimed. "Who's your favorite character?" Camila shot a look at Y/n. "Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge, I absolutely love your guy's acting in Riverdale!" Y/n said, "Just sit down first then keep talking." Millie said jokingly.

"Okay, okay, I'll sit down!" Y/n said before sitting down on the couch. "I absolutely adore you and Lili, you guys are amazing!" Y/n said, "okay, how about we talk about this later after some games, alright y/n/n?" Said said taking a empty bottle out and spinning it. "Spin the bottle, if it lands on you, you have to spill a secret." The bottle landed on Maya, "I took a prop from set." Maya said before she spun the bottle and it Landed on Y/n, no one knew Sadie and Y/n were dating, they just thought they were roommates. "I have a girlfriend." Y/n said spinning the bottle. "Wait, you have a girlfriend?" Millie asked. "Yeah, I do." The bottle then landed on Millie. "I know this isn't really a secret but, I'm getting engaged with Jake!" "Congratulats Mills!" Sadie said smiling, "anyone wanna watch a movie?" Y/n asked taking the TV Remote. "Sure!" Everyone said. Y/h/c girl turned the TV on and clicked on Netflix. "What movie?" Y/n asked. "Nightmare on Elm Street." Maya, Millie, Gaten and Caleb said. "Sure," Y/n said clicking on Nightmare on Elm street. "You guys all know I hate horror movies!" Saide said. "They chose it, so we're gonna watch it." Y/n said pressing the play button.

The first jump scare came and Sadie jumped she hid behind Y/n. "I already hate this!" Sadie said hugging Y/n. "It's okay Sades, it's not that scary, trust me I've seen scarier horror movies. Y/n said putting her arm around Sadie. " it's okay alright?" Y/n whisper before kissing Sadie, The room was dark enough for none of the others to see them kiss, but the TV lights up the room a little. "Hey, Y/n? Hows Sadie doing? Is she already with watching this?" Y/n pulled away from the kiss, "Yeah, I think so." Y/n said before kissing Sadie again. The movie ended 2 hours later. Sadie was asleep on Y/n's chest, Y/n was brushing some strands of her hair away from her face, Millie went over to the light switch and turned the lights on to see Sadie and Y/n basically cuddling. "Look guys! Look at Y/n and Sadie! Aren't they adorable together?" Everyone nodded. "Wait, didn't Y/n say she has a girlfriend? What if Sadie is her girlfriend?" Camila said, "wait, I think they are dating." Maya said. Y/n just looked at them. "Yeah, we are dating is there a problem with that?" Y/n asked tiredly. "Y/n and Sadie, sitting on a tree K I S S I N G" Finn said. "Shut up Finn, I'm going back to the room with Sadie." Y/n said before carrying Sadie up to the room they shared and putting her down on the bed. "If you guys want you guys can stay overnight." Y/n said before shutting then locking the door and flopping down onto The bed falling asleep.