Hanging out ||S.S

Me and Sadie were eating at her favorite restaurant when I saw some paparazzi outside, "Sades, there are paparazzi outside." Sadie turned around and saw the Paparazzi. "Ughh, I seriously can't have a day with you without paparazzi can I?" Sadie said a little jokingly. "Let's just finish our food, and hope they are gone when we finish." The two soon finished their food and Sadie paid and she put her sunglasses on. The left the restaurant they were walking home when they got swarmed with paparazzi. "can you guys please leave?" I asked nicely. "Are you Sadie's girlfriend?" I just took Sadie away and walked back to the house. "You okay?" I asked Sadie. "Yeah, I'm fine. I swear paparazzi can just get so annoying! I don't get to hang out with you outside without them showing up!" I just hugged Sadie. "It's okay, it's not your fault." I said still hugging her. "Wanna invite the others over?" Sadie asked looking into y/e/c. "Yeah, sure if you want to." She said smiling. "Okay, just give me a sec I'll call them." Sadie said before going outside on the balcony and texted the others. 'Hey guys, do you wanna like? Come over to my place? Catch up?' Millie, Maya, Nat and Grace (as in Grace Van Dien) said yes while the others were busy. "Anyways, their on their way now, what do you want to do while waiting for them?" Sadie asked before closing her phone. "Wanna just sit here and wait till they are here?" I asked, Sadie just nodded.

Soon the doorbell rung, the first to arrive was Millie. "Hey Mills!" Sadie said before hugging her. Y/n just smiled and waved at Millie. "Your looking gorgeoussss!" Said Millie. "Thanks Mills!" The next to arrive was Nat and Maya. "Hey guys!" Maya and Nat said smiling. "Hey!" Y/n said before going up to them and hugging them. "You guys look amazing!" Sadie said. "Thank you, Sadie!" They smiled. Grace arrived a few minutes later. "Heya!!" Grace said before hugging y/n and Sadie. "Hey Grace! Omg, you look AMAZING! Specially your hair!" Y/n said smiling. They all sat down on the couch and the first one to ask a question was y/n. "What do you guys do for fun?" Y/n asked, "I like to hang out with you, y/n." Sadie said. "I just play valorant and stream." Grace said. "Me and Maya just hang out together when we are bored." Nat said. "That's true, we do." Maya confirmed.

———————-
A/n:watching Grace Van Dien's stream while making this.