Live on Instagram ||S.S

"Hey Sades, I'm going to be live. Is it okay if you can join me?" Sadie tied her hair into a pony-tail. "I'm not sure, Maya and Natalia are gonna come over." Y/n just nodded and started the live and a few thousand people joined. "Hi guys! Welcome back to another live!" Sadie opened the door and let Maya and Nat went in. "Where's y/n?" Maya asked. "She's in the room doing a live stream." "Maybe we can surprise her viewers?" Nat said. "Honestly, good idea!" Natalia said before going to the door and opening it. "Hey y/n!" The comment section of the live went crazy.

User0762:Omg is that Natalia Dyer and Maya Hawke?!
User1234: OMG I LOVE YOU MAYAAAA!!
Maya_hawkes_wife: IS THAT MAYA?

"Heyyyy, y/n's chat." Maya said before going closer to the live and started reading some comments. "Is that the real Maya Hawke? Yes, yes i am the real Maya Hawke, which one is your favorite ship for Nancy, Stancy? Jancy? Or Ronance? Personal preference, is Ronance." Maya stepped away from the phone and sat on the bed. "Nat, it's your turn to go read some comments." Natalia went closer to y/n's phone. "Is your favorite ship Ronance? Yes, indeed it is. Who is your favorite person in the cast? I can't say, the others are gonna kill me." Maya walked out of the room to grab a snack. Natalia walked out of the room and sat down on the couch. "That was fun now, do we just wait for her to finish the live?" Sadie nodded, "yeah, probably." An hour passed and y/n finally came out of the room. "Im going to see a bunch of edits of you guys walking into my room during the live on TikTok probably, where's Sadie?" y/n asked. "Oh, she's outside." Y/n went outside to see Sadie. "Hey Sades!" y/n hugged her. "Hey y/n." Sadie kisses y/n on the nose. "So, how's the live?" y/n smiled. "I'd say it's good and when Nat and Maya came in the room the comments went absolutely insane."

"Let's go back in?" Sadie nodded, and the two went back in hand in hand. Maya was on her phone looking at some photos while Nat was looking at Maya's phone. "We're back!" "Hey guys, also, y/n check your TikTok there are probably a bunch of edits of us walking into the room in your live." Y/n opened her phone and opened TikTok to see a few tags, the videos she got tagged in was Maya and Nat walking into the room. "Your right." Y/n said before showing them the edits.