Babysitting ||S.S

"Okay, cya later sis!" y/n said while her sister walked off and left her with her niece Nicole, Nicole is 5 years old and is a absolute swiftie, Sadie hugged y/n and looked at Nicole, Saide bent down to Nicole's height and spoke. "Hi, I'm Sadie! Your Aunts girlfriend." Sadie said before smiling. "I'm Nicole." Nicole said smiling. Y/n went into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Wanna dance?" Saide asked whole holding a speaker in her hand and playing it into the outlet. y/n smiled and got up. "Let's dance!" Sadie put on a song and they started dancing. "Can I pick a song?" Asked Nicole. "Ofc!" Nicole took Sadie's phone and clicked on '..Ready for it?' The three had a ton of fun dancing and once they finished Nicole Yawned. "You tired?" y/n asked Nicole while the three of them were sitting on the couch. "I'm not sleepy, well kinda." Nicole said. Sadie was on the other room on her phone. Nicole laied down on the couch and dozed off to sleep while, Y/n picked her up and brought her to the room. U/n put her down and left the room, she went to Sadie and kissed her. "Your so pretty, you know?" y/n said smiling. "I know." Sadie said before kissing y/n again. "Ew! At least close the door when your kissing!" Nicole said. "I- I thought you were asleep." y/n said. "I was going to the bathroom when I saw you two kissing!" Nicole exclamed.

"Jeez, sorry. We'll close the door next time and don't stare at us when we are having our moments!" y/n said, the doorbell rung and Y/n went down stairs and opened the door to see Maya, "Hey Maya! Need anything?" y/n said while letting her in. "Nothing, just wanted to visit." Nicole went down stairs. "Who's that?" Nicole pointed at Maya. "She's one of my friends!" Y/n said. "Oh, uh Maya, she's my niece, Nicole. She's five." Maya smiled. "She's adorable!" Nicole smiled. "Thank you pretty lady!" Nicole said. "Also,  Nicole, your mom is gonna pick you up in a few, okay?" Nicole nodded while the doorbell rung. y/n opened the door. "Bye Nicole! Bye sis!" The two waved goodbye. "Anyways, wanna get a drink?" Y/n asked Maya and Sadie. "Yeah, sure!"