Parents. ||M.M

You looked at yourself in the mirror looking at the fresh brusies your parents gave you a few minutes ago, you had school in a few minutes and you took some makeup from the bathroom and put it on. "Doesn't look.. Noticable."  You said to yourself. "Y/N! YOUR YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Your mother shouted from outside. "Yes Mother!" You got up from your seat grabbing your backpack as well, Your mother slapped you. "your disgusting." You held your cheek as you left, tears filling your eyes. You saw your neighbor, Max behind you trying to catch up to you. "Hey Y/n!" Max said.

"Hey Max." You said trying to smile a little. "What happened? You look upset." Max said. "I don't want to talk about it." You said as you wiped the tears away from your eyes. "Let's just go before we're late." You said as you sped up your pase, a few minutes later the two of you reached school, you were always one of the targets for bullying. As you walked into the school one of them threw water at you. Drenching you in water. "What the fuck!" You said, before looking at them.

"You need a better outfit." The girl said, Max was already in first period as you were just trying to dry your hair not noticing the makeup that was slowly coming off due to the water that was thrown on you, you finally reached first period and everyone gave you a weird stare. Max tapped your shoulder. "Are you okay at home? She said worried. " i- yeah! O-of course! Why wouldn't i?" You faked a laugh. "I can see your bruises and do does everyone else." You looked over at Max. "Your kidding right?" You said a bit scared, 'what if they tell my parents? What if my parents kick me out?' you thought to yourself.

"I-I can't do this." You said picking up your things and leaving the class, you went into the bathroom and tried putting a bit more on just to cover them, luckily it worked. By the end of the day you were heading back to your house, when you went into the house you saw your parents. "we got a call from your school, they said you came in with Bruises and a black eye, YOU KNOW WHAT WILL THAT DO TO MY REPUTATION?!" Your dad shouted. "ALL YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF!" you shouted. "Did you just talk back to me?" Your dad said walking up to you, fist clenched.

"Please dont!" You said. "Too fucking late." He said as he punched you in the face. "I'm sorry, dad!" You said. "I swear, if that ever happens again I will beat the living fuck out of you." He said. "Now go to your room." He said sternly. You quickly headed up to your room and laid on the bed, you soon fell asleep and woke up to someone knocking on your window. You went over and opened it to see Max. "Oh, hey max!" You said smiling. "I heard about what happened, are you okay?" She asked. "I'm fine, they just.. Hate me."