7 minutes in heaven ||M.M

"Hey lil sis!" Robin said. "Hey sis, need something?" Robin leaned on the table, "I want you to a party that Steve is hosting, Max your crush, is going to be there if you were wondering." Y/n rolled her eyes, "For the last time Robin, she isn't my crush!" Y/n said putting her book down. "We both t know that's a lie but anyways, go get ready for the damn party!" Robin said walking out of y/n's room, y/n closed her book and put her glasses on the table beside her bed and went to the closet, she rummaged through her closet to find a good outfit to wear and ended up finding a dress. "Hey Robin? Can you come in here real quick?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, sure! I'm coming give me a sec!" Robin said before going into y/n's room. "Should I wear this dress?" Y/n showed Robin the dress. "Yeah! It's perfect! Now go get ready, the party starts in 30!" Robin left the room again. Y/n quickly wore the dress and took her phone, Robin was downstairs waiting for y/n. "Are you almost done yet? Your taking forever!" Robin shouted. "Yeah! I'm done!" Y/n said going out of the room. "So, how do I look?" "You look Amazinggg!" Y/n smiled. "Anyways, is your girlfriend Nancy gonna be there?" Robin sighed. "First of all Nancy isn't my girlfriend, now let's go before we are late." Robin took y/n's hand and left. "Yeah, yeah, that's what you say every time, I see you on the phone every day laughing and calling someone 'love' and I know it's Nancy, you've had a crush on her for the longest time, just tell me are you and Nancy dating?"

"Fine, yeah, we are happy? But we should really start heading over to Steve's place." The siblings walked to Steve's house and knocked on the door. "Hey Harrington!" Robin said before giving him a high-five. "Hey Buckley! Hey Y/n/n!" Y/n just smiled and went in, she sat at the corner hoping no one would notice her, Max went over to Y/n. "Hey Y/n!" Max sat down beside y/n. "So, wanna play 7 minutes in heaven with us later?" Y/n looked over at Max. "Yeah, sure." After a few house the party ended and the only people who were left was Nancy, Robin, Steve, Max and Y/n. "So, let's play 7 minutes in heaven?" Steve said. "Yeah, sure." Y/n and Max said. Steve handed Max a empty soda bottle and she spun it, it landed on y/n. "You two, go into the closet." Robin said bringing them into the closet and shutting the door. "We all know that Max likes y/n and y/n likes Max, they are just scared to admit it." Max and Y/n were just standing in the closet. "Uhm, how are you today?" y/n asked, "Good, how about you?" "I'm doing not bad, do you have a crush?" Max nodded. "Yeah, I do have one." y/n's heart sank. "Oh, who is it?" Max came closer you her. "It's you, I like you, Y/n." Y/n turned a light shade of pink. "I like you too, Max." Their lips were a few inches away from ear other and Max kissed her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Max asked. "Of course!" Y/n said smiling. "It's been longer then 7 minutes, can we come out yet?" Max asked.

Robin went over and opened the door. "Did you guys finally confess?" The two looked at each other and smiled. "I'll take that as a yes." They all went back to where they were sitting and continued to play. "Anyways, Robin, Nancy, it's your guy's turn." Max said, "Alright." Robin took Nancy's Hand and they both went into the closet. "So, uh what do we do now? While waiting for them?" y/n asked. "Wanna get some snacks?" Max said, "obvi! Steve, stay here we'll get some snacks!" " okay! Can you get me some m&m's while your at it? Thanks!" y/n and Max went to the kitchen and grabbed some m&m's and some drinks. "What's your favorite snack?" Max said while grabbing something out of the fridge. "Probablyyyyy, ice cream?" y/n said before heading back to Steve, Robin and Nancy. "Heyyy, I'm back! Sis, your lipstick is smudged." y/n said before sitting down on the ground beside them, while Max was getting a cup of water. "I'm back! Oh, uh, your lipstick Nance." Max sat down beside y/n. "So, uh- Steve, here's your m&m's, hope you enjoy them? Also, I'm gonna head home first, if you need anything call the house phone alright?" y/n said before getting up. "Bye Max!" Y/n said before heading back up and heading home, she opened the door to the house and went in she closed and locked the door right after going in, she went up to her room and jumped onto her bed smiling. 'I can't believe my crush is now my girlfriend!'