Karaoke night ||S.S

Y/n was changing into a party dress when Sadie walked in, "you look great!" You smiled and finished putting the party dress on. "Can you help me with the zipper Sades?" Sadie walked over to Y/n and helped her with the zipper. "Where you going?" Sadie asked curiously. "I'm going to go to a Karaoke place, wanna tag along?" You asked. "Yeah, sure!" Sadie responded in a enthusiastic tone. "Just give me a second and meet me downstairs, I'll be ready soon." You left the room and went downstairs taking a cup out of the cupboard and pouring some gin in it, you took a few sips of it before Sadie came down from the room. "I'm ready, Y/n." Sadie walked over to you and took the gin out of your hand. "Awh, come on Sades.. can I just finish it?" You asked, "you can finish that later, let's go." Sadie said taking you to the car and putting you in the passenger seat. She went into the drivers seat and started the car.

"Maybe, there is wine at the karaoke place. But you aren't going to be drunk before we are there." Sadie said backing up from the driveway. "You can drink later but just not now." Sadie said as she started driving to the karaoke place. "Why didn't you even let me finish ittt!" You whined, "i don't want you throwing up all over the car, Y/n." Sadie said still driving, after around 10 minutes the two finally arrived at the place. "Looks nice doesn't it?" You said. "Very." Sadie said as the two of you walked into the karaoke place.

"The one to the end of the hallway ma'am." The person at the front desks said as you and Sadie went into the karaoke room. While waiting for some mutual friends to arrive you got some vodka and looked at Sadie, "I want to play a game, where if you fail to answer a question, you have to take a shot of vodka." You said smiling. "Okay, but we each get turns." You nodded. "Okay, first question. What was your first impression of me?" You looked at Sadie while asking. "Uhm, my first thought was 'she looks beautiful, stunning and is perfect in any way possible.' It's a good first impression." As the two of you were playing the game one of your guy's mutual friends arrived. Sadie managed to finish all the questions without taking a single shot, while you were drunk.

You put your head on Sadie's shoulder and took a microphone. You decided to pick the song, "'you belong with me' the song started playing.
"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset
She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

You took in a breath before continuing the song.

"I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do
But she wears short skirts
I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one
Who understands you
Been here all along
So, why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me
Walk in the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself
Hey, isn't this easy?
And you've got a smile
That can light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in a while
Since she brought you down
You say you're fine, I know you better than that
Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?
She wears high heels
I wear sneakers
She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one
Who understands you
Been here all along
So, why can't you see?
You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your backdoor
All this time how could you not know, baby?
You belong with me
You belong with me
Oh, I remember you driving to my house
In the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're 'bout to cry
And I know your favorite songs
And you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong
Think I know it's with me
Can't you see that I'm the one
Who understands you?
Been here all along
So, why can't you see?
You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your backdoor
All this time how could you not know, baby?
You belong with me
You belong with me
You belong with me
Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me?
You belong with me."

As you finished singing and put down the microphone you ran into the bathroom, throwing up as Sadie came after you to help. "You shouldn't have taken all those shots, Y/n." She said as she held your hair back. "I'll be fine Sadie." Oh how you were so wrong. After they sang and finished they left. Once they got back Y/n plopped onto the bed. "You have you change, Y/n/n." Sadie said, as you rushed off into the bathroom once again, throwing up, Sadie got a glass of water and handed it to you. "Drink it, I promise you will feel way better and I'll help you tomorrow I promise." Sadie kissed your cheek. "You should change." Sadie said sternly. "I don't want too!" You said. "You need some rest y/n, now get dressed and I'm going to sleep." Sadie said before hopping into bed and drifting off to sleep. As you changed into the clothes and laid down beside her drifting to sleep.