Valentines || M.M

Today was Valentine's Day, I was planing on going over to Max's place for Valentines and ask her to be my Valentine, soon I headed over there and knocked on the door. Max answered the door, she was wearing a oversized sweatshirt and shorts. "Hey Max, I thought maybe i would swing by." Y/n said before going in. "I'm not going to be here for long, I have a date with Lucas in an hour." Max said while she made herself a sandwich. "Oh, okay." You sat there faking a smile. "Do you want to help me pick out an outfit?" Max asked. "Yeah, sure." You said, Max went upstairs to grab a few options and came back down to see you weren't there. "Y/n? You still here?" Max asked while looking around for you. "Yeah, still here." You said wiping your eye trying not to let her notice you were crying. "So, which one? First or second?" Max asked, showing the outfits. "Uh, maybe the first one?" You said from your voice it's kind of obvious that you were crying. "Are you okay? You sound like your crying." Max said going closer to you. "Yeah, I'm fine just a bit of a sore voice you know?" You laughed it off, Max went to change into the outfit you chose. "You look gorgeous!" You said before hearing a knock on the door. "Oh, that's probably Lucas."

Max said opening the door and letting Lucas in. "Hey Y/n." Lucas said smiling. "Hey Lucas, I'll just get going, you guys have fun alright?" You said before heading out unable to contain your emotions. You managed to make it home without bursting into tears, you quickly locked yourself in your room and flopped onto the bed face planting into your pillow, you were to upset to care anyways. You basically burst into tears after face planting into your pillow when you suddenly heard a knock on your door. "Leave me alone!" The knocking continued. "I SAID, LEAVE ME ALONE!" You shouted. "It's me Robin,  please let me in, I know your upset." You got off your bed and opened the door, tears still falling down. Robin went in and closed the door. "I got a call from Max, she said you left looking sad and to check up on you, can you tell me what happened? If you want too." Robin said trying her best to comfort her little sister. "W-well, it's about Max you know I'm LGBTQ+ right? Well, I was going to ask Max out and she told me she already had a date with Lucas a-and I just felt heartbroken and all that stuff." Robin hugged you.

"It happens to everyone, it's okay." Robin said while comforting y/n and another person knocked on the door. "I don't remember inviting anyone over, did you?" Robin asked, "I didn't but, come in?" Y/n said, "Hey Y/n/n, Hey Robin!" Nancy said. "What happened to Y/n? And why is she crying?" Nancy asked looking directly at Robin in a suspicious way. "Calm down Nance, I didn't do anything if you were thinking about that. She's just having, girl problems." Nancy sat down beside y/n and asked her, "Who's the lucky girl?" Y/n looked over at Nancy. "Max, she's the lucky girl." Nancy looking kind of surprised. "Why don't you ask her out?" Nancy asked, "She's already been taken by Lucas.. I have absolutely no chance!" Y/n said sounding more disappointed. "Well uh, Lucas kinda ditched her once you left." Nancy said, you turned to Nancy tears still in your eyes, "What? Why?" You said wiping your tears. "Stuff, he didn't tell Max why he left." Nancy said, "Now go ask her out!" Nancy said taking Y/n's hand and dragging her to Max's place. "You have to ask her out." Nancy said, "okay! Okay! Just let me change first." You said as Nancy let go of your hand as you went back to your room and changed into a better outfit. You finally finished changing and went back to Nancy. She walked her to Max's place before going back to Robins house to hang out.

You walked over to her house and you knocked on the door. "Come in." Max said, you opened the door to see Max on the couch looking bummed. "Hey, I heard about what happened. Are you okay?" You said before sitting beside her. "Yeah, I am just bummed about Lucas having to go." Y/n looked a bit nervous. "Uhm, I'm hoping this will make you feel better but, would you like to be my Valentines?" You asked waiting for her to reject you. "Sure, why not." Max asked smiling. You smiled and kissed her on the cheek, leaving her red. "You look pretty when your blushing you know?" You said smiling. "Now,  let's make this the best valentine now shall we?" You said holding Max's hand. "Where do you want to go?" You said "The arcade maybe?" Max said smiling. "Okay, let's go to the arcade then!" You two left her house and headed over to the arcade. You two had the most fun ever. You guys went to a shop that some soda and you guys bought some. "Wanna head to my place after this?" You asked smiling. "Sure! I'd love to!" The readheaded girl said as you two. Finished your drinks. "Come! Let's go!" You said taking her hand and walking back to your place. You opened the door to see Robin and Nancy on the couch kissing. "Seriously? In the living room?" You said. "We didn't think you would be home till later." You and Max just went upstairs and closed the room door. "Would you like to stay the night?" You asked as Max nodded.

You handed her some of your own clothes. "You can borrow them." You said smiling. "Or maybe even keep it." You said while getting yourself another pair of pj's to wear for the night. You left the room to change on the bathroom and once you guys were done you both laid down on the bed, slowly drifting to sleep.