Birthday Girl!! ||M.M

Today was Max's birthday, Y/n was gonna surprise her but first, she was going to pretend that she forgot her birthday. "Hey y/n, what day do you think it is today?" Y/n looked at Max then the date. "April 28." Y/n looked back at her book. "Oh.. okay." Max said before walking to Robin's room and knocked on the door, Robin simply replied with. "Come in!" Max opened the door and went in. "Hey Robin." Robin got up from her bed and went over to Max. "You look down, what's wrong?" "It's y/n, she forgot what today was." Max looked at Robin tears in her eyes. "It's okay, maybe she will remember it." Robin sat down on the ground Max did the same. "I'm going to the mall!" y/n said before heading downstairs to go to the mall to buy Max a gift. "Maybe she does remember? Wanna invite Nancy over?" Max nodded, Robin went over to the phone and dialed Nancy's home number. "Hello?" A voice said from the other end. "Hey Nance! Wanna come over?" "Yeah, sure, give me 10." Nancy said before she left and around 7 minutes later she arrived. "Also, happy birthday Max!" Nancy hugged Max.

Meanwhile, Y/n is still looking for a gift when she saw a skateboard. She went into the store. "How much for that skateboard?" The guy looked at y/n. "70 dollars." y/n took out the money she was saving and handed him the money. "There." The guy handed y/n the skateboard and y/n left the store and started to head back to the house. She soon arrived back at the house. "Robin? You still home?" Y/n asked while holding the present in her hand. "Yeah! I'm home!" Y/n went to Robins took and opened the door a little to see what they were doing in there. "You know we can see you right?" Nancy said. "Yeah, I know. I just have something for Max." Y/n opened the door enough for her to go in. "Here." Y/n said handing the gift over to Max. "What is this?" Max said. "Just open it." Max nodded and opened the present. "Oh my god, THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOUR THE BEST!" Max said before jumping onto y/n and hugging her. "Well, I decided to buy it for your birthday, also, don't worry. I remember." Y/n said before kissing Max.

"They are adorable aren't they?" Nancy said smiling. "They definitely are." Robin said before giving Nancy a little kiss on the lips. "Is that Grape scented chapstick?" Robin asked. "Yeah, it is. It smells nice doesn't it?" Nancy said before kissing Robin again.