A Day Away ||S.S

You were packing your's and Sadie's stuff into a suitcase cause you guys were going on a vacation. "Sades! Make sure to bring everything you need!" You shouted from upstairs. "I know, Y/n!" She said as she poured some Grape juice in her cup and drank it. You finally finished packing and you changed into some comfortable clothes,

you took the luggage downstairs to where Sadie was. "Do you have everything you need, Sades?" You asked. "Yep!" She said before kissing you on the cheek. You guys called a Uber so you guys wouldn't have to drive all the way to the airport. You put the luggage into the back of the Uber and went into the Uber.

"To the airport please, thank you." You said smiling, around 30 minutes later you guys arrived at the airport, you paid the Uber and opened the back getting you and Sadie's stuff out.

(Time skip to when you guys were in the plane.)

You put your jacket on and looked out the window, you and Sadie had a couple minutes before the plane took off, you put your head on her shoulder and you closed your eyes, Sadie was reading a book, you soon drifted off to sleep.

The plane took off after a couple more minutes and the food and beverages service started, "Hi! What may I get you two?" A flight attendant said, she was around, 5'4, blonde and had blue eyes, Sadie decided to get two glasses of Champaign, one was for you.

"Hey, Babe, wake up.. The food and beverage services are starting." Sadie said with a smile, you soon woke up and smiled at Sadie before taking your own food, after a couple minutes you finished your food, You were a Vegetarian while Sadie was a Vegan, the two of you guys finished and enjoyed the food, it was a pretty simple lunch.

The plane ride was still about a hour long, you decide to listen to music while Sadie continued reading her book, you put your headphones and played some songs, you closed your phone and looked put the window, you could see the clouds, the clouds were perfect, you closed your eyes again and soon fell asleep.

You woke up again to see that you guys had landed, Sadie was getting some of the things out of the overhead bins, you unfastened your seatbelt and helped Sadie out with the thing that were in the overhead bins, after that the two of you guys left the plane and went to gate number 4 to get the rest of your luggage.

You took a trolley and took one of yours and Sadie's luggage and put it on the trolley, you had called a Uber so the Uber should be outside by now, you put the rest of your luggage on the trolley and went outside with Sadie, the Uber was waiting right outside, you put the luggage into the back of the Uber, then you went into the Uber, you looked over at Sadie, Sadie was sleeping.

The Uber driver started driving to your guy's hotel, a few more minutes you guys reached the hotel, you took the luggage out and took Sadie's hand and walked her to the hotel, she helped me check into the hotel, you went up to the hotel room and took your shoes off before laying down.

(Sorry for disappearing for so long, LMAO)