~Ep. 3~

In class, we were supposed to be focusing and honing our abilities

In class, we were supposed to be focusing and honing our abilities. Bloom had to light a small fire. Aisha had to make a bubble. Beatrix was an electricity ball. I made a mini tornado in my hand. Aisha continued to struggle. I think it was from the fact that Bloom wasn't listening to her. She told me yesterday what Stella did. She taught Bloom to use negative emotions to control her magic. They weren't always that reliable though. She wanted her to use positive.

Aisha seemed like the type of girl to always give advice. She always seemed to want to give her opinion, in a good way. I loved Aisha. She was always right. A straight arrow, you could say. She was an upstanding student, girl, and friend. I knew it did bug her to think that Stella was able to help her and not her. So I think the magic may be a little wanky from that, but who knows.

Lunch is going to always be my favorite time of day. Well, my favorite and least favorite. I sat down across from Bloom.

"Hey," She smiled.

"Hi," I shoved an orange slice in my mouth.

"When did it become hot to be a nerd?" Terra asked as she sat down. Musa took off her headphones looking confused.

"What?" I laughed a little. where the hell did that come from?

"Why is it suddenly so cool to be into history and books and stuff?" Terra sighed as she picked at her plate.

"Okay, Terra a little more context love?" Musa asked.

"You don't see me sharing an apple with someone," She shook her head. Musa's eyes lit up.

"I'll be back," She stood up and walked off. Uh, what the hell?

"No, it's alright. I understand why," She frowned and looked at her food.

"Terra," I smiled and took her hand. "Is this about a certain redhead with two boys?" I asked her. Beatrix, Dane, and Riven were a throuple situation type deal.

"I'm not cool. I don't drink or smoke or, do any of that stuff." She muttered as she squeezed my hand.

"Terra, you are a catch," Bloom smiled.

"Anyone would be lucky to have you, you shouldn't need to change for anyone. If they can't see how amazing you are then they aren't for you, love," I gave her a quick side hug before I stood up.

"Wait where are you going?" She asked looking alarmed.

"I need to go study," I sighed. "Unfortunately."

I had my earbuds in while I was studying so I didn't realize Aisha and Bloom had come in until they hit me with a pillow.

"Ow," I laughed.

"We are talking about my vision last night," Bloom added. Oh yes, the vision that I missed. Apparently, Bloom's eyes went white and she had a vision of a woman. A fairy that left her in the first world.