~Ep. 3~

We were having a banquet tonight for all the Alfean alumni

We were having a banquet tonight for all the Alfean alumni. Bloom and Aisha went into town to get stuff for it and also so they could speak with Sebastian about tonight as well. I've been helping set up. Putting tables up, despite Riven yelling at me to go to something more productive. Getting placemats together. Table decorations. Everything. I saw Andreas give Sky two bottles of Champagne. Lovely. Although wouldn't really matter.

"Adelaide," Rosalinda called. She appeared behind me. Creepy that I didn't realize she was there.

"Yes," I told her.

"How is your magic coming along? Have you been practising full transformation?" She asked me. I nodded. "Good, good, well I'm happy to tell you that I've found some information on you ."

"Holy shit really," I smiled a little.

"Yes, you just have to behave this evening and then I will tell you after," She explained. I tried not to act too excited cause this still meant I had to be at a public event, but finally some information about my magic.

"Thank you," I bowed my head. This is probably one of the only times I would ever bow to Rosalind. And it was in a joking way. She waved her hand dismissing me. I rushed back to the suite to get ready. Aisha, Bloom, Musa, and Stella were already getting ready. I went to the bathroom to do my hair.

"What should I do?" I asked as Aisha walked in.

"Curled, it would frame your face well with your bangs," She explained. I smiled at her.

"Well thank you," I teased as I plugged the curling iron in and went to get my robe on. My hair wasn't extremely thick so it didn't take long to curl it. When I was done I walked out as I finished pinning a piece back. Aisha was now sitting at the window seat. She was announcing who was arriving.

"Who's that?" Bloom asked.

"Like the Solarian Jeff Bezos," Stella explained as she finished up Terra's makeup.  Aisha read off her cards. She had a small stack in her hands. Facts about the people on them.

"You made cards for the alumnus?" Flora asked. I hadn't seen her in a while, but a lot had been going on the past few days.

"Mhm, they are conversation starters," Aisha nodded.

"What was that thing again?" I snapped my fingers trying to think.

"My twenty-year plan," Aisha muttered. I pointed and smiled at her. Aisha had some big dreams that I could support. I couldn't see myself going as far as she had. I was like Bloom. We hardly plan out our day.

"Yes, yes, that is a solid plan though girl, don't let anyone hold you back," I encouraged.

"Thank you at least someone doesn't look at me like I'm a lunatic," She chuckled as she shuffled through her stack of cards. Flora stepped toward her and Aisha handed her a card.