~Ep. 4~

Beatrix has been missing for three days now

Beatrix has been missing for three days now. Since the banquet. Rosalind said she was on some kind of errand for her to the capital or something. Stella has been on edge, I knew they had a slight friendship so I felt for her. She was also going through a really tough time right now. Over the last few days, Rosalind has been training Bloom and me together, trying to get us to link or something. We've also turned to learn about Blood Witches in our classes now. Just so we were prepared.

"They are all staring," Bloom sighed.

"Yeah, well the Dragon Flame is a legend," Aisha added. "So it's gonna take them a bit to cool down."

"It'll be alright your just their superhero, again," I laughed. She hit her shoulder with mine.

"Don't get too cocky, They are all looking at you too. Miss Morphling. That sounds dope," Bloom laughed as she put her spoon back into her container.

"What is that? 8? Waves?" Aisha asked. It was written in Bloom's notebook.

"BW, blood witches," Bloom smiled. Aisha nodded.

"I wouldn't have gotten that either apparently," I said looking at the book once more.

"I can't believe you didn't do the reading," Bloom smirked at her. Aisha was very by the book. Always ready for school. Well usually.

"I've been swimming a lot this week and I thought I could wing it," She sighed. I pulled my notebook out for her to use instead.

"My handwriting isn't that bad," Bloom furrowed her eyes at her own paper. I pushed my notebook towards Aisha. She mouthed a 'thank you'.

"Blood witches can all blood, muscles, and bones." Bloom shut her book and remembered. Aisha's phone went off and Bloom snatched it.

"I'll be quick," Aisha begged.

"No," I smiled.

"We have this running joke about a hawk," Aisha smiled at us. She and Grey were so cute, but she needed to pass this.

"You told us it's cute, what's not cute is you not doing well on this quiz," Bloom added. I tapped my notebook. Aisha groaned but got back to work.

"The last time the Dragon Flame was used was during the dominion wars so it's been dormant for thousands of years," Bloom added as we packed up our stuff up.

"So hereditary?" Aisha asked.

"Rosalind thinks it surfaces in time of great conflict," Bloom added as she slung her bag over her shoulder.

"That's not ominous at all," Aisha muttered.

"She's pretty shady—"

"She's still shady," I nodded. It was true, but we did have to work with her for now.