~S2. Ep. 1~

"Get up," Andreas spat at me

"Get up," Andreas spat at me. He had just kicked my legs out from under me. The wind was knocked out of my lungs.

"Like two seconds," I rolled onto my side trying to regroup.

"Get up!" He yelled at me. I slowly stood up and swayed.

"I just needed a second," I raised my hands as he swung at me. I dodged the few swings, but he got me in the shoulder. Odd shot, but it fucking hurt.

"You need to be ready," He hit my ribs making me stumble back. "For anything," He threw his foot out, but I grabbed it tossing him to the side. He quickly recovered. "Fast thinking."

I didn't understand why I had to have any sessions with Andreas. I wasn't a Speclaist, but Rosalind wanted them. So of course I had to oblige. I tried to punch him, but he quickly blocked it and latched onto my arm throwing me over his shoulder. I hit the mat and allowed myself to lay there for a moment.

"Get up, go again!" He screamed down at me.

"Don't yell at her!" Sky yelled as he came over to the mat. He wasn't supposed to be here today. He was pissed. "She's a fairy, not a specialist. You can just beat her around like everyone else!"

"I'm fine," I sighed as I slowly got to my feet. A hand pressed to my ribs.

"You hear her, she's fine," Andreas gestured to me. I didn't have my hands up as he swung for me. I ducked and swept my leg out catching his legs. I knocked him down and stumbled back. Andreas kicked my knee making me collapse back onto the mat.

"Andreas enough!" Sky yelled shoving his father away from me. I pushed myself up off the mat taking a deep breath.

"If you won't teach her, then someone has to," Andreas shoved Sky away from him. "Pathetic." He spat. I don't do physical fights well. I would kill him in an instant if I could just use my magic.

"Are you okay?" Sky turned around. The anger left his face as worry replaced it. I just smiled at him. The metallic taste was sitting on my lip. He busted my lip. Sky ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I don't know why she has you training with him," Sky muttered as his hands settled on my waist. I don't train with him much and we haven't met that often, but he goes all out. Every time.

"I don't care, I just get to see you more," I smiled.

"I know, but training in both ways takes a toll on your body Addi. I don't like seeing you get hurt." He frowned as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I'll get him back one day," I assured him. "I just have to actually get a hit or two in."

"Little tip, when he goes to punch with his right hand he squeezes his left hand," Sky explained. He gave me a slight demonstration.

"And when he's about to use his left or his combo he switches feet," I added. Sky leaned forward and kissed my head.

"See, you do well," He explained.