~Ep. 7~

Off in the distance, I saw that the school lights went out

Off in the distance, I saw that the school lights went out. Something was wrong. Bloom and the others looked at me with uncertainty. They knew I could sense it.

"I'm gonna go check something out, alright, you guys stay here," I told them as I stepped forward. Teleporting back into the school. No one was around. The halls were empty.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. I could hear the sound. That horrid sound that's haunted me. Scrappers. I turned and saw them coming down the hallway towards me. Tons of them.

"Shit." I took off running and teleported away. Rushing around a corner I hit a smaller body. I caught the girl's arm before she fell on her ass. Musa. "Musa, shit, where's Flora? They invaded the school."

"I know, Sebastian has Flora. Beatrix is with him, but she let me go," Musa explained as she looked around frantically.

"Wow, this just keeps getting better," I rubbed my forehead. I couldn't hear the scrappers around.

"What do we do?" Musa asked.

"Don't get caught," I told her. "I'm gonna save as many of the specialists as I can. Maybe take out a few scrappers as well."

"No, no," Musa shook her head as she grabbed my arm.

"Relax," I smiled. "I have like five powers to give up, you be safe though okay," I gave her arm a tight squeeze. She nodded as we both separated from one another. 

I ran down the hall trying to keep my steps as quiet as possible. Screams filled the halls. Fairies were being attacked. A dorm to my left was open so I looked inside seeing scrappers going for a pair of boys. I threw my hands forward incinerating the two scrappers just before they latched onto them. Taking on small amounts was easy. Larger though, might be an issue.

"Stay away from specialists. Blood witches have infiltrated the school," I explained quickly. I heard movement down the hall and guards coming. As soon as I saw their legs I threw open the door and cleared their minds. The blood witches getting shoved out. They will know I'm here now. Their bodies dropped to the ground. I walked forward dragging them into the room with the boys.

"These two should be fine now, I have blocked their minds. Stay here. Block the door. Close off the vents," I instructed the boys nodded. I went back into the hall teleporting to the other side of the school. I wasn't going to be sleeping tonight. Good thing I got a few hours last night when I was with Sky.

My phone started ringing. I was eavesdropping on the guards dragging the fairies into the sanctum. Scrappers were down there draining them of their magic. Sebastian must be down there as well. I pulled my phone out and tossed it a bit trying to turn it off.

"Shit. shit. Shit." I muttered as I quickly answered it. I teleported away. I wasn't doing so hot on my magic. Black veins started to grow up my arms the more and more I used my magic.