~Ep. 4~

Bloom got her breakfast and waited for me

Bloom got her breakfast and waited for me. Everyone somehow found out that she was a changeling. I don't know who would have told and why, but everyone knows now. It wasn't a bad thing either, it just gave her a lot of attention she didn't want. I grabbed two yoghurts and walked with her. Aisha had taken the secretary position for Dowling since Callum went on leave.

"Hey Aisha," I smiled. She was busy sorting through files. "Would you like some breakfast? I got you a yoghurt parfait," I set it on her desk.

"Thank you, Adelaide, I haven't had time since I'm trying to organize this," She sighed and looked at all the files scattered out on her desk. I sat in the second chair since Bloom took the first.

"How are you this morning Aisha?" Bloom asked.

"Tired," Aisha sighed.

"Have you found anything?" She asked. "You little suck-up."

"I took this position for you," Aisha pointed at her.

"Are you sure, or was it for some extra brownie points?" Bloom joked and smiled at me. I just minded my own business as I ate my yoghurt.

"Both, honestly. Why aren't you in the cafe?" She asked. They were both changing the topics.

"You weren't there," I spoke.

"Funny, I know you don't want everyone to stare at you, but they are just intrigued. Being a changeling isn't a bad thing Bloom," Aisha explained. Bloom rolled her eyes as she set her food on the table.

"I  know, but they need to not stare," She sighed. I finished off my parfait and closed the lid. It wasn't a big breakfast, but it was something.

"I would agree, but look at it this way. You are like their hero, they love you!" I waved my hands in the air.

"Now that's funny," Bloom sighed. The door opened and Musa walked in.

"Hey guys," She smiled.

"Is this our new hangout?" Aisha sighed as she finally sat down to eat her parfait.

"Apparently I just didn't want to sit with Terra alone. Don't get me wrong I love her, but she talks my ear off," Musa sighed. I understood that, but I didn't want her to feel like we were ignoring her or something, especially after last night.

"The queens supposedly coming today?" Musa added as she covered her mouth to chew her food.

"Do you think she's going to be as bad as Stella?" Bloom whispered. I smiled.

"No, she has to be nice to her subjects," I explained. "We are actually having a class assembly soon." I stood up.

"Oh yeah," Musa finished off her breakfast and left. It was like she had somewhere to be. that she was excited about really.

"Will you come with me?" Bloom asked.

"I'll find you both in a bit after I finish this up," Aisha gestured to her desk.