~Ep. 6~

Aisha and Dowling went inside while Silva got the other students in the courtyard to secure the place

"Sky, say your byes now. I assume Adelaide has things she has to go handle." Silva waved as he started yelling instructions at others.

"Be careful," I pulled him towards me by his belt. He laughed a little. Although I could feel his anxiety. "You'll do great. I would watch Riven though just in case." He cut me off with a kiss. I tilted my head back giving him more access.

"Alright, let's go lover boy," Riven coughed. We didn't break apart though. "Pussy wiped." Riven coughed again.

"I hope you get set on fire," I smiled at him.

"You too Delly," He ran off Sky trailing behind him. I went to go to school, but that wasn't it. I could feel strong magic near the graveyard. That was outside the barrier. No. No. Stone circle. I rushed down there and saw Dowling walk away from it. I guess she had a similar idea. Someone else was here though.

"Whoever you are?" I heard another voice. "You better make some wise decisions." I stepped out and Bloom smiled until she looked at my outfit.

"Where have you been?" She asked me.

"Outside the barrier fighting the burned ones," I explained. My eyes drifted to Rosalind. "You let her free."

"Yeah, yeah," Bloom watched as magic fell from Rosalind's fingertips. "You said you were weak, but you can make us invisible."

"I can draw on the magic of the stone circle," Rosalind added.

"No, she can't," I stepped forward, but something stopped me. My body felt frozen. She. What kind of magic did she have?

"Wait what why?" Bloom asked looking between Rosalind and me.

"She is Dowling's puppet," Rosalind argued. Bloom shook her head.

"No, no," Bloom shook her head. "Ada wouldn't."

"Wouldn't she?" Rosalind asked. I slowly started to move once more fighting through her magic.

"She's going to take down the barrier," The words were too quiet still.

"Feel that Adelaide," Rosalind asked. I gained control of my body once again. Something. They were. Burned ones. Inside the barrier. The school.

"You took it down, shit!" I took off. The students were in danger.

"Adelaide!" Bloom called after me, but I was too worried about my friends in school. Bloom would be fine with Rosalind they had a history.

I had no idea where my friends were or what was happening. Sky. Sky. I could feel him. Once I got to the school I made it to the courtyard where other fairies were. Specialist.

"Adelaide," Dowling pulled me to the side.

"Rosalind took down the barrier," I heaved. "Strong feeling that she wants Bloom to transform." I bent over a little taking in a lot of air. Maybe I do need to run more.