Chp. 11: Talks On The Dock

5:15 PM...

"Yeah, okay. That only happened once. What's your excuse? Sucking ass is your specialty," Joshua states, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up!" Christian replies, shoving him off the couch. "Ha!" Travis chuckles, as everyone begins laughing.

Well, to catch you up to speed, we're officially at The Spot. An old cabin near this lake and a wooden dock far off into the woods.

Not gonna lie, thought my life was in danger when we arrived in front of the woods.

The cabin is certainly abandoned, but they fixed it up a bit when they found it. It's a very pretty area they've chosen to call their Spot.

I didn't ride here with Travis. I rode here with May and Stormy. They insisted I should and I didn't want to say no to the offer.

Plus, it was fun...

Anyway, as of currently, Christian and Joshua are arguing over something that happened a few months back that Christian did.

And Joshua is making fun of him for it.

"Joshy, are you okay?" Stormy asks giggling, as Joshua slowly stands, wiping his clothes. He nods, grunting, "I'm fine, baby." He turns toward Christian, glaring at him, "Rude! I could've died!"

Christian nods slowly, clearly not convinced, "I guess that's somewhat true if you want to be dramatic."

"I could've!!"

"But did you?"

"You know what, Christian..." Joshua mumbles, shaking his head. He then holds up his middle finger, "My middle finger salutes you."

"That's great, Josh, mine does the same."

"You are idiots," May says, texting, "Oh, and for the record, Jamie said he should be here with the snacks in a few."

"WOOP! WOOP!" Joshua celebrates as he goes, and sits next to Stormy. He wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her cheek.

Travis leans back into his seat, propping his feet up on the wooden table, "Hell yes. I'm starving." Stormy glares at him, as he simply stares at his phone, "Travis."

He doesn't budge and continues doing whatever it is he's doing. She frowns, "Travis."

Nothing. He still hasn't acknowledged her. Sighing, Stormy knocks his feet off the table, causing him to jump.

She glares at him, "You won't have to worry about starving for long if you keep putting your feet on the table."

"Geez, Stormy, what's with the aggressiveness today?" Travis pouts, and I giggle.

"I'm just saying, Travis, that table is a priceless antique. If you break it, I'll break you."

Travis awkwardly clears his throat, glancing over at me, "Well, that's quite a promise you've made there..." I laugh, and he grins, looking back at his phone, "You sure do like to laugh at me, don't you?"

I raise a brow, trying to hide the smile forming on my lips, "What? I would never."

"Mhm. Okay, Tiny."

"I wouldn't."

He looks back over at me and laughs a little, "Lies." He stares at me, thoughtfully, and I suddenly become anxious.

Calm down, Tiffany, calm down...

He's just staring at you, relax.

Heat rushes to my cheeks as he suddenly states, "Hey, you know what, Tiffany? I just realized that we don't know you all that-"